Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

true.
it says New Moon (2009) on it and next to it, it says Seth Clearwater.
maybe it's some weird person who wants him to play seth? idk (:
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:true.
it says New Moon (2009) on it and next to it, it says Seth Clearwater.
maybe it's some weird person who wants him to play seth? idk (:
That sounds like Wiki...
I wish there was a way to see who is being considered.
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:i heard ricky ullman, the guy who plays phil in Phil of the Future might play seth.
That's just not right! At all! :?
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I totally agree with everyone on the contact lenses thing. Every scene you could see them if you were paying a little attention (which I was the third or so time). And each time I wanted to rip my hair out. The second time watching the movie and paying attention to the eyes, the contact lenses ring around the irises was painfully obvious. So I hope dearly that the use cgi for New Moon.

Then Robert can't use that excuse for his acting (whether that was the reason or not, I mean, I'll give him a little leeway *spelling is totally wrong on that*, I'm sure that does suck and it is hard. But none of the other "Cullens" or "James/Victoria/Laurent" seemed to be that affected by them. (Not mentioning Kristen Stewart because her acting just sucks. Period. *Well in my opinion*)
Then I won't want to throw something everytime I see a little ring around the irises (which is basically all the time)
Then it might seem more realistic because the color transitions from gold to topaz to black. With shades in between.
Then the actors will be more comfortable and maybe their acting will improve!
And some other helpful stuff I am too lazy to think too hard about to realize and mention.

I however don't agree with the people saying the Cullens were "too pale", maybe it's just because that is how I invisioned them. Very very pale. Basically white pale. Honestly, sometimes I was complaining that they were too tan/colored.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

So my friend who is sitting next to me on her laptop was on ImDb and she saw they put Taylor Lautner is playing Jacob in New Moon.

I said that can't be true because I don't see it posted anywhere on here, he he :D

I hope it's not true! I really don't want Taylor to play Jacob, he is too young and boyish for my tastes. I need a steamy hot guy. Just like I invisioned Jacob to turn into in the second book.

Someone comfort me! Tell me it isn't so! :cry:

I was going to say something else, but I can't remember now...
ImageImageImageImageImage
stuff_703
Settled in Forks

Post by stuff_703 »

it did suck to have to see the lines from the contact lenses but they don't have that much money and i'd rather they used it to not have the wolves look like crap. lol. i mean, as long as they don't have those crazy close ups then the contacts won't be so bad. the red eyes on the bad vamps do need to be better though.
Jacob doesn't have a tragic flaw. He has one goal and one hope. His goal is to save Bella's life. His hope is that he'll win her heart in the process. He fails at both. But that doesn't mean he regrets trying.- Stephenie Meyer <3
stuff_703
Settled in Forks

Post by stuff_703 »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:So my friend who is sitting next to me on her laptop was on ImDb and she saw they put Taylor Lautner is playing Jacob in New Moon.

I said that can't be true because I don't see it posted anywhere on here, he he :D

I hope it's not true! I really don't want Taylor to play Jacob, he is too young and boyish for my tastes. I need a steamy hot guy. Just like I invisioned Jacob to turn into in the second book.

Someone comfort me! Tell me it isn't so! :cry:

I was going to say something else, but I can't remember now...
lol, i think it would be great if that were true...but unfortunately, that's been on imdb for a while and it's not official :( they really should tell us already :x
Jacob doesn't have a tragic flaw. He has one goal and one hope. His goal is to save Bella's life. His hope is that he'll win her heart in the process. He fails at both. But that doesn't mean he regrets trying.- Stephenie Meyer <3
Soubiluv98
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soubiluv98 »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!
Taylor was so good as Twilight jacob... but he's just not old enough to be the new jacob. :/
And as long as it's not that Micheal?? is that is name??? douche bag/ TOOL!! I think it would be better if they just recast him.
And anyway.. Taylor will still be there in NM briefly as young Jacob, then we'll get the new one just like in the book.
And on that note... if Tay does end up being replaced you all really should just blame SM for having her werewolves age when they turn. LOL

thou shalt not eat of it
thou shalt surely die
Soubiluv98
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soubiluv98 »

LOL And I think I'm the only one who didn't notices the contact lines. XD ::shrugs::

thou shalt not eat of it
thou shalt surely die
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JenJen2112 »

Soubiluv98 wrote:LOL And I think I'm the only one who didn't notices the contact lines. XD ::shrugs::
I noticed them but wasn't as distracted by them as other people were...I think the contact thing should be looked into because I wear them and no one can ever tell that I do...even in pictures video all that stuff...there has to be a better brand of contacts out there for them to use...don't be cheap Summit lol