Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by shawniegore »

Maybe we suggest a thread specifically for discussing the possible replacement of taylor where people can discuss all things MC and SS there?

Like most, I am tired of reading and re-reading the same things over and over :(

soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think people are moving that discussion more over to the Taylor thread. But when you get to the bottom of it, it *is* a New Moon movie issue, so it still is on topic. *shrugs*

Cannot. wait. for . this. movie. :) So glad that we have less than a year to do (sounds shorter that way, right?)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

soozabooza54 wrote:I think people are moving that discussion more over to the Taylor thread. But when you get to the bottom of it, it *is* a New Moon movie issue, so it still is on topic. *shrugs*

Cannot. wait. for . this. movie. :) So glad that we have less than a year to do (sounds shorter that way, right?)

Hey Susan, want to see Twilight again (IF THEY KEEP TAYLOR--*hides*)?
shawniegore
Learning to Love Green

Post by shawniegore »

Comes out on my mom's birthday. (if they stick with the current release day that is)

soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

If they keep Taylor, absolutely! :) I just got to the burbs for Christmas today, so I'm here for a week... but after that, certainly. Hopefully we'll know by then!

I totally already have Nov. 20, 2009 marked on my calendar. Woop woop midnight shows.... and then going to work tired as crap the next day. :)
E<3B
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

soozabooza54 wrote:If they keep Taylor, absolutely! :) I just got to the burbs for Christmas today, so I'm here for a week... but after that, certainly. Hopefully we'll know by then!

I totally already have Nov. 20, 2009 marked on my calendar. Woop woop midnight shows.... and then going to work tired as crap the next day. :)

LOL I might join you for that midnight show and ask for the day off the next day at work!!

Yeah, it'll be after Christmas. Let's hope we get to see Twilight again.. ;) ;)
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Ahhhh it's like so close YET so far away! I can't wait for all the fun and madness as it gets closer :D
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I mean... Twilight Tuesdays started in, what... like... May? So that's really only 5 months from now. Eeeeee! :)

I also really wonder if Steph will come out with another book next year... but that is another topic.
E<3B
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Ugh even May seems too far away right now though! Not to continue the off topic-ness but I was wondering the same thing about SM, I'm anxiously awaiting for her to put out something new but I feel like we would have heard about it by now if something was to come out this year. Back to New Moon-ish stuff, even though I really really can't stand Hugh Grant, I'm renting About a Boy to check out CW's directing skills.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I Netflixed About a Boy last week. That movie is fantastic. And the direction is awesome, so that's promising. And Hugh Grant isn't really like Hugh Grant. You'll like it. It's a good one. :)

I wonder if they will have the scene in Emily's house in the chapter "Family" where she's making them dozens and dozens of eggs. I can just see her cracking a million into a bowl while Bella watches her like "um... what is this girl doing?" haha. :)
E<3B