Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by TeamJacob! »

^I don't know if SM likes eggs a lot but she seems to mention a bit in the books.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

well considering the responce mtv got this year they may *ha no pun intended* start with the filming in march... witch would make my day.. then you got the twicon.. but i think that they will start "TT" eairlier this year knowing people will respond. that is my opinion :D

LOVE CAM <3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

oh thank GOD.

I thought- no way am I going to wade through five more pages of the same trash. I thought for a minute I'd have to find a new forum.

Off topic, has anyone here seen Bridge to Teribethia (sp) or The Spiderwick Chronicles? I saw the Golden Compass the other day and now I'm in the mood for a good fantasy movie. Can anyone suggest one for me?

I liked CW's work with The Golden Compass. There was an interesting discussion going on in CW's thread about how TGC got so deluded and different than the book, and it really doesn't seem to be much of CW's fault at all, but can you imagine, TGC was so GORGEOUS, the colors, the angles, everything was just beautiful, the whole art direction was superb-think of our beautiful green world of the Pac NW and picture how it's going to look through his camera- I'm SO excited now.
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Deja wrote:oh thank GOD.

I thought- no way am I going to wade through five more pages of the same trash. I thought for a minute I'd have to find a new forum.

Off topic, has anyone here seen Bridge to Teribethia (sp) or The Spiderwick Chronicles? I saw the Golden Compass the other day and now I'm in the mood for a good fantasy movie. Can anyone suggest one for me?

I liked CW's work with The Golden Compass. There was an interesting discussion going on in CW's thread about how TGC got so deluded and different than the book, and it really doesn't seem to be much of CW's fault at all, but can you imagine, TGC was so GORGEOUS, the colors, the angles, everything was just beautiful, the whole art direction was superb-think of our beautiful green world of the Pac NW and picture how it's going to look through his camera- I'm SO excited now.

Haven't seen any of those movies. I do want to read Bridge to Teribethia before watching the movie. I haven't read any of those books come to think of it. I did just TiVOed Golden Compass. It'll be on HBO next Saturday.
Did you read all 3 books? Are they worth the read?
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

I've not read the books at all, but if the movie did one thing, it was make me want to read the books. For the Golden Compass, anyway. I heard Bridge to Teribethia was sad, so idk if I want to go there right now.
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

Deja wrote:oh thank GOD.

Don't know if you've seen it but watch Stardust..i absolutely loved it :D btw and by the Team Taycob has moved out of this thread ...hehe ;)
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

I loved stardust! I saw it like two or three months ago- such a cute movie.

And I'm not anti-team-taycob. I'm just anti-bitching-about-it-all-day-long. <3

I saw Penelope last night for the first time and that was cute. I just have been watching movies lately and looking for some new ones.
TeamJacob!

Post by TeamJacob! »

Deja wrote:I loved stardust! I saw it like two or three months ago- such a cute movie.

And I'm not anti-team-taycob. I'm just anti-bitching-about-it-all-day-long. <3

I saw Penelope last night for the first time and that was cute. I just have been watching movies lately and looking for some new ones.
ok then, watch Spiderwick chronicles..i thought it was gonna be really kiddy but its actually pretty good.
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

OKay, I'll watch it tonight. lol.
That was easy.

My boyfriend's being a pain. I'm not his mother! Blech.

okay, back to New Moon.

I'm a bit worried with how Twilight ended, that Victoria will end up being more of a menace in New Moon, while she is present, she's not really as big a threat as, say, the Volturi in the book. How do you think they will play Victoria in the film? More or less of a presence compared to the books?
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:well considering the responce mtv got this year they may *ha no pun intended* start with the filming in march... witch would make my day.. then you got the twicon.. but i think that they will start "TT" eairlier this year knowing people will respond. that is my opinion :D

LOVE CAM <3
They will but only if the SAG doesn't strike and we won't know that until after the new year. I think they have to turn in the ballets on Jan 27th? I really don't want them to strike, but I get why the might have too. Still though having to wait for NM any longer than a year would really be torture.

MTV has a lot of good interviews up including Ashely Green sp? talking about wanting to be able to drive the yellow Porche. I hope we get to see Alice snatching that car, that would be fun.