Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about the movie here.
Vampire_Girl
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by Vampire_Girl »

Yay, first post!
Anyway, I already can't wait for New Moon and I haven't evenal seen Twilight yet! Only 2 more days until it is released here in the UK!
One sad thing about New Moon though is that there is not so much Rob but there is plenty more Taylor so I think I will be able live :)
"oops"
-Edward Cullen

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Ooo, shiney new thread.
Vampire_Girl wrote: One sad thing about New Moon though is that there is not so much Rob but there is plenty more Taylor so I think I will be able live :)
That's if Taylor's kept as Jacob.

Hm, wonder if they will actually film in Italy.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

RebeccaCullen wrote:Ooo, shiney new thread.
Vampire_Girl wrote: One sad thing about New Moon though is that there is not so much Rob but there is plenty more Taylor so I think I will be able live :)

Pretty sure, in all the interview with Rob and Kristen about New Moon they never fail to mention how they have to go to Italy- literally for filming so i guess they really will! *squee*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I really hope they keep Taylor as Jacob. I though he was great. He IS Jacob now. And I don' think they should show Edward throughout the movie. (Like I've heard rumors about.) We need to see Bella's pain w/him gone & not see him again until he shows up in Italy. I really hope they keep close to the book as possible.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

RebeccaCullen wrote:Ooo, shiney new thread.

I do hope they keep Taylor...if not bcause he is a really good actor, maybe out of respect for the actor.

I saw a red carpet interview where Rob mentioned where they wouldbe filming for New Moon...I remember he mentons Italy and Canada...thats all I remember though :?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Appletini
Settled in Forks

Post by Appletini »

Hey, is it true that Kris isn't going to be Bella?

I heard some kids talking about New Moon on the bus today and they said something like Kris isn't getting along or she's complaining or something...?
I really hoipe she's going to be Bella again though. It will ruin the movies if they don't have the same actress in all of the movies....
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

Appletini wrote:Hey, is it true that Kris isn't going to be Bella?

I heard some kids talking about New Moon on the bus today and they said something like Kris isn't getting along or she's complaining or something...?
I really hoipe she's going to be Bella again though. It will ruin the movies if they don't have the same actress in all of the movies....
gotta be a rumor. Kristen and Robert have already signed up for the sequels and Summit has already released a statement that they'll be back.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ya there is no way in hell THAT KIRSTEN AND ROB ARNT GUNNA BE THE MAIN CHARACTERS... NO WAY AY ALL!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Appletini
Settled in Forks

Post by Appletini »

Alright I was just making sure because they were talking about how the release date is supposed to be in November of next year (in the Us of course) and that made my day and then they said that Kristen wasn't going to be Bella and I got all paniky.

Good to know it's all in my head xD