Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Worried about the New Moon movie?

Post by navarre »

Moss wrote:I don't know, maybe I have a particularly attuned gaydar. It's the little things I picked up on:

-How he was always described as floating around. Or gliding.

-How he called Edward and Alice, "My darlings!" or something to that effect, I can't remember exactly.

-How he was so excited about Edward and Bella being there that he all but broke into a song and dance routine.

-How annoyed the other two Volturi were with his mere presence.

-Letting the goodies go with a "We must meet up again, this was so much fun!" kind of vibe. These guys are supposed to be the baddies!

Eh, maybe it's just me.
Moss.....there are no words.^^^^^ :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

I think it would be cool if they had a black screen that flashed "October" then "November" etc. until she is sitting at the kitchen table with Charlie, and he slams his fist down and says, "That's IT!" I think it would be cool if they showed her fit throwing, zombie self in flashbacks, while Charlie is talking to Alice over breakfast. I like that idea because, it was such a surprise to us to hear that story while Charlie was telling it to Alice. It almost seemed like a surprise to Bella.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

TopazLove wrote:I think it would be cool if they had a black screen that flashed "October" then "November" etc. until she is sitting at the kitchen table with Charlie, and he slams his fist down and says, "That's IT!" I think it would be cool if they showed her fit throwing, zombie self in flashbacks, while Charlie is talking to Alice over breakfast. I like that idea because, it was such a surprise to us to hear that story while Charlie was telling it to Alice. It almost seemed like a surprise to Bella.
Even better would be showing the passage of time with the changing season for each month and Bella doing the voice over with "Time passes...."
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

navarre wrote:
TopazLove wrote:I think it would be cool if they had a black screen that flashed "October" then "November" etc. until she is sitting at the kitchen table with Charlie, and he slams his fist down and says, "That's IT!" I think it would be cool if they showed her fit throwing, zombie self in flashbacks, while Charlie is talking to Alice over breakfast. I like that idea because, it was such a surprise to us to hear that story while Charlie was telling it to Alice. It almost seemed like a surprise to Bella.
Even better would be showing the passage of time with the changing season for each month and Bella doing the voice over with "Time passes...."
Yeah, that would be better! Whatever they end up doing, I think it would be very cool to make those months go by with us feeling calm (and sad) looking at the screen in a daze....then BAM! We are pulled out of it by Charlie's fist coming down on the table, Bella jumps, and so does the whole theater!
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Moss wrote:I don't know, maybe I have a particularly attuned gaydar. It's the little things I picked up on:

-How he was always described as floating around. Or gliding.

-How he called Edward and Alice, "My darlings!" or something to that effect, I can't remember exactly.

-How he was so excited about Edward and Bella being there that he all but broke into a song and dance routine.

-How annoyed the other two Volturi were with his mere presence.

-Letting the goodies go with a "We must meet up again, this was so much fun!" kind of vibe. These guys are supposed to be the baddies!

Eh, maybe it's just me.
Didn't SM say that they are not bad, that... well, Aro just has a hunger for power.

But i agree with you on the 3rd one, when i read NM, i exactly thought he was going to start dancing and wave his hands in the air...
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

DumBumm wrote:when i read NM, i exactly thought he was going to start dancing and wave his hands in the air...
Thank you for placing an image of Aro doing jazz hands in my head, DumBumm.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
DumBumm wrote:when i read NM, i exactly thought he was going to start dancing and wave his hands in the air...
Thank you for placing an image of Aro doing jazz hands in my head, DumBumm.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

navarre wrote:
Exactly! I totally agree! I hope they don't make it really corny though...that's my only fear for this movie.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I am so worried that they will cast Dakota Fanning as Jane.
She would be very terrible.
I feel i would be looki ng a Dakota Fanning not Jane.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

navarre wrote:
Yeah I agree with you totally. It should leave the audience all dazed, numb and feeling lifeless. Hard to do, but they have get this part right. Like it should show her going through her routine for Charlie. Going to school, doing her homework and answering someone if they ask something.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.