Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Worried about the New Moon movie?

Post by Lunna-san »

Thanks, navarre. My antivirus didn't accuse anything - until now. But I'll scan my PC, anyway.

I'm trying not panick about Ashley's wig. Maybe she was just trying on and then they'll style her wig to be spikey later? :? Because the way it is now, little Alice seems like some emo girl, instead of pixie like. Oh, God.

I'm kind of coformed myself with the fact that Jasper's wig is a nightmare.

And Nikki looks better now, with that blonde wig.

Taylor looks hot. 8-)

Rob is not the photogenic type. Simple is that. And the photo doesn't help.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Lunna-san wrote:Thanks, navarre. My antivirus didn't accuse anything - until now. But I'll scan my PC, anyway.

I'm trying not panick about Ashley's wig. Maybe she was just trying on and then they'll style her wig to be spikey later? :? Because the way it is now, little Alice seems like some emo girl, instead of pixie like. Oh, God.

I'm kind of coformed myself with the fact that Jasper's wig is a nightmare.

And Nikki looks better now, with that blonde wig.

Taylor looks hot. 8-)

Rob is not the photogenic type. Simple is that. And the photo doesn't help.
Let me clarify something on the virus thing. It was not the site that caused the problem, but the individual pictures. The one that caused me problems was the picture with Nikki Reed talking to a woman with long, red hair(back to the camera), when I clicked on that one, that's when the troulbe started. It's a self-replicating virus and will replicate the picture over & over on your computer and then "BAM"!

So I do not know how many pictures have that problem, that's why I was saying to be careful. Maybe it is just a few or just the one that I was unlucky enough to hit.

I agree, Lunna-san, Nikki's wig looks much better, Taylor looks very well built for his role and after seeing the wig on Ashley, I decided like you, that they may just style it on her head - which makes sense to me.
I won't worry until I need to worry - easier said than done. Ha.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I understand that it might just be a practice run and they're not done styling, but what I DON'T understand is why they didn't just use Ashley's wig from the first movie??? :? Jackson and Nikki didn't wear wigs in Twilight, that was their natural hair dyed blonde, so I expected for them to look somewhat like a mess in NM. But they had Ashley's hair perfect the first time around, why bother with a new wig?
Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Maybe Rob wasn't having a good day.
And his hair is still shorter...
and he looked cold...
and he looked a bit too skinny...
wasnt he a bit more beefy in twilight?
+ it's not like he has to pose 24/7 just incase someones taking a picture

LOVE ROB<3

I didn't notice ashleys wig was different :S it looked a bit longer, and not as spikey, but maybe they hadn't styled it completely in those photos?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by pharmer4 »

Navarre, the "virus' you describe is a windows bug, not a virus, as far as I know.

I get it when I shut down the Lex, actually, and one by one 30-odd pages open and keep going unless I open the System Manager to shut them all down.
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I'm just worried about Dakota Fanning. :S
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Edward_Addict wrote:I understand that it might just be a practice run and they're not done styling, but what I DON'T understand is why they didn't just use Ashley's wig from the first movie??? :? Jackson and Nikki didn't wear wigs in Twilight, that was their natural hair dyed blonde, so I expected for them to look somewhat like a mess in NM. But they had Ashley's hair perfect the first time around, why bother with a new wig?
Well, I really don't know about Ashley's wing and why they didn't use again. Maybe the make up stylist isn't the same of the first movie. That wig could be his/her material. I'm just guessing.

I think somethings are different in New Moon because of the bigger budget as well. I read an interview with Nikki Reed where she said that it took 36 hours to leave her hair blonde. And her hair fell. So, I believe, she asked for a wig, because her hair is part of her image. It's an instrument for her work as well. If this kind of agression continues, she might end the four movies bald. (I'm not kidding)

I really don't know why they didn't find a better one for Jackson, since they finally found one better one for Taylor. Whatever.

Dakotta Fanning doesn't worry me. She's a professional actress.I really doubt she'll mess up things.

WHEN IS THE FREAKING CAST LIST COMING OUT?
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm not worried about Dakota at all. I'm actually really looking forward to seeing her in the movie. I think she can totally pull off the sweet smile/evil intent that is Jane. She's so talented.
pharmer4 wrote:Navarre, the "virus' you describe is a windows bug, not a virus, as far as I know.

I get it when I shut down the Lex, actually, and one by one 30-odd pages open and keep going unless I open the System Manager to shut them all down.
Ok I just want to say thank you for this! :D I was totally worried about having a virus, and I've been doing extra runs on my anti-virus software but I haven't seen anything odd. So hopefully I can rest easy now.
Image Image
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

Do you guys think they will end the movie with the Voltera reunion or will they still bring in the talk Bella and Edward have, the vote etc...?
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

pharmer4 wrote:Navarre, the "virus' you describe is a windows bug, not a virus, as far as I know.

Thanks. My system said I was invaded by "viruses", so that's what I went with. Whatever, I swept my system and took care of it. No worries now.

cullens_love, I hope they end the movie where it is supposed to end - at the END of the book. If they ended it anywhere before that, it will suck. Follow book, that's all I ask.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict