Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Worried about the New Moon movie?

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

xxxDarkMoonxxx wrote:I think the phone conversation could work out the same in the book. We see Bella and Jacob in the kitchen argueing, then they almost kiss, the phone rings and Jacob picks up and tells Edward that Charlie is at the funeral, then Alice flits into the room declaring that it wasn't Carlisle on the phone it was Edward and he's heading to Italy because he thinks Bella is dead. I think the phone call between Edward and Rosalie is unnessary, plus we want the emotion to stick so i don't think we should be seeing Edward at all until Italy besides the filtering images.

Yeah I ment like that the phone convo happens at all. Like if they said Edward "saw" it in Alice's head or something that would just be stupid because he wouldnt be able to hear her thoughts from that far away.
TEAM EDWARD!

BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE =]
KolbyCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by KolbyCullen »

I would like the cliff diving scene and on to be in the movie. The last chapters are my favorite. I absolutely love the scene where they are around the table voting on bella becoming a vampire. I am pretty sure they have to put that one in there, it's to important to the the rest of the movies. I really hope they stay true to the book a little more this time.
xxxDarkMoonxxx
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xxxDarkMoonxxx »

^^^What i meant was that it would be completely unnessary to cut to Edward's conversation with Rosalie. We can have Alice mention this conversation to Bella when she's telling her he ran off to Italy.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

KolbyCullen wrote:I would like the cliff diving scene and on to be in the movie. The last chapters are my favorite. I absolutely love the scene where they are around the table voting on bella becoming a vampire. I am pretty sure they have to put that one in there, it's to important to the the rest of the movies. I really hope they stay true to the book a little more this time.
Aren't they in the process of filming the cliff diving scene now? I hope I heard that right... :)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
KolbyCullen wrote:I would like the cliff diving scene and on to be in the movie. The last chapters are my favorite. I absolutely love the scene where they are around the table voting on bella becoming a vampire. I am pretty sure they have to put that one in there, it's to important to the the rest of the movies. I really hope they stay true to the book a little more this time.
Aren't they in the process of filming the cliff diving scene now? I hope I heard that right... :)
Yeah, that's what I heard too. It was supposed to be one of the first scenes they were going to film.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^ Yup, and I heard they're already done with most of it. Cause they're using a CGI Bella when shes falling into the water :?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

For some weird reason, I'm not that worried about the New Moon movie. I'm worried about it, but not as much as I was about Twilight. I just seem to trust the director and that he won't disappoint us.
Last edited by cutesweetiezzz on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I'm more calmer cause Chris looks like he knows what he's doing.. and he doesn't seem and hippy-ish and loopy like Catherine was.
..and hopefully he smacks some sense into Melissa.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jadey wrote:I'm more calmer cause Chris looks like he knows what he's doing.. and he doesn't seem and hippy-ish and loopy like Catherine was.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A girl can dream....right?
Banner by TammyAZ
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

older_twilight_fan wrote:
Jadey wrote:I'm more calmer cause Chris looks like he knows what he's doing.. and he doesn't seem and hippy-ish and loopy like Catherine was.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

A girl can dream....right?
It seems like im always dreaming these days! I wish for once that one of my dreams would come true@!!!!! :lol: :x :cry:
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart