Worried about the New Moon movie?

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ihavemylion
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: A mind like Bella's & living the love of Edward and Bella in real life

Re: Worried about the New Moon movie?

Post by Ihavemylion »

Good Idea. The unrated version should include the scenes in the actual movie that they cant have in the pg-13 rated version. That would bring more interest, more fans, and more money for them.
Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward
Switzerland--Team Bella
Converted to Cullenism
Gen Y
Banner created by ♥midnight_sun♥
mary
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: hanging out w/ Bella, Rennesme, and the other Cullens

Post by mary »

There's a few things that I'm worried about in the upcoming New Moon movie. I'm worried that the movie won't match up to the book. When Twilight the movie came out and I seen it, don't get me wrong I loved it, but the book was WAY better. :D I'm worried that with New Moon it will be the same thing. :? I'm also worried that my fav. scenes from the book either won't be in the movie at all, or, if it is, it won't be as I expect it to be. For example, the scene when Bella finds the meadow, and it's painful for her to be there, so she holds her sides, and then she runs into Laurent. That scene has so much potential, and it really needs to be in there because it sets the background for Victoria coming back. Also, the scene where Jacob comes to Bella's house late at night and tries to wake her up by scratching on her window, so he can talk to her and try to explain what's going on because he doesn't want to think that he's abandoning her like Edward pretty much did.I'm also worried about how they'll form the werewolves. With that, they can either do a REALLY good job, or it can be a complete bust, and be absolutely terrible. I'm really hoping that it's the 1st. :!: :mrgreen: This movie has so much to live up to because this book was one of the most important books in the Twilight Saga because it shows the depth of Jacob and Bella's relationship, and the devotion and love that Bella and Edward have for each other. I hope the movie turns out good, or there'll probably be a lot of disappointed fans, me not being one of them because honestly I'll love it just because I love the book so much. :mrgreen: :D This movie is definately going to be a tear-jerker.

"Look after my heart, I've left it with you."
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

mary wrote:There's a few things that I'm worried about in the upcoming New Moon movie. I'm worried that the movie won't match up to the book. When Twilight the movie came out and I seen it, don't get me wrong I loved it, but the book was WAY better. :D I'm worried that with New Moon it will be the same thing. :? I'm also worried that my fav. scenes from the book either won't be in the movie at all, or, if it is, it won't be as I expect it to be. For example, the scene when Bella finds the meadow, and it's painful for her to be there, so she holds her sides, and then she runs into Laurent. That scene has so much potential, and it really needs to be in there because it sets the background for Victoria coming back. Also, the scene where Jacob comes to Bella's house late at night and tries to wake her up by scratching on her window, so he can talk to her and try to explain what's going on because he doesn't want to think that he's abandoning her like Edward pretty much did.I'm also worried about how they'll form the werewolves. With that, they can either do a REALLY good job, or it can be a complete bust, and be absolutely terrible. I'm really hoping that it's the 1st. :!: :mrgreen: This movie has so much to live up to because this book was one of the most important books in the Twilight Saga because it shows the depth of Jacob and Bella's relationship, and the devotion and love that Bella and Edward have for each other. I hope the movie turns out good, or there'll probably be a lot of disappointed fans, me not being one of them because honestly I'll love it just because I love the book so much. :mrgreen: :D This movie is definately going to be a tear-jerker.
I think that is always gonna be a problem with the Twilight films. They are never gonna be able to fit every scene into a film. Whatever gets missed out someone out there is going to be upset! Im positive they will include the part where Jacob is in Bellas room trying to explain things to her, and where Bella is in the meadow.
Like yourself :) I think I will love it whatever it looks like. The true hardcore twilight fans will love it.
November hurry up please!! :)
xoxo.
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

mary wrote:.I'm also worried about how they'll form the werewolves. With that, they can either do a REALLY good job, or it can be a complete bust, and be absolutely terrible. I'm really hoping that it's the 1st. :!: :mrgreen:
Yes, I'm really excited to see the wolves too. They are supposed to be these huge animals, and still they have these intelligent eyes. I'm afraid that they might end up looking very fake... It is a massive job to make them look realistic.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

OKay soooooo I LOVE :D everyone they cast! There is only one guy I dont like.. Christopher Heyerdahl... I might grow to like him but he looks soooo old in the pics i found! I hope they can make him look young because I dont like that he looks older than Aro, and Caius.. ( totally drew a blank on the other ones name.. Marcus?)
TEAM EDWARD!

BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE =]
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Dovrebanen wrote:
mary wrote:.I'm also worried about how they'll form the werewolves. With that, they can either do a REALLY good job, or it can be a complete bust, and be absolutely terrible. I'm really hoping that it's the 1st. :!: :mrgreen:
Yes, I'm really excited to see the wolves too. They are supposed to be these huge animals, and still they have these intelligent eyes. I'm afraid that they might end up looking very fake... It is a massive job to make them look realistic.
I don't think we need to worry about the wolves. Chris Weitz is brilliant with CGI. I have faith he'll do a good job with them. :)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I'm not worried about whether or not they'll look realistic, but I am worried that they won't be big enough, or that they'll look half-wolf and half-man, rather than just plain wolf. However, I haven't been disappointed so far, so I'm keeping my faith in Chris.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I just read an article that was about everyone from Twilight that was reprsing their roles for New Moon, and on Eric's it says something along the lines of "Since Bella is unattainable, he decides to date Angela." Does this mean there's not going to be a Ben, or is this just an error?

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/celebrit ... /fp#photo0
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote:
I don't think we need to worry about the wolves. Chris Weitz is brilliant with CGI. I have faith he'll do a good job with them. :)
I'm more worried about the budget. To do good CGI and special effects need a huge budget. If there's none, no matter how good a person is at it won't make that much of a difference. I hope the special effects will really be special in NM.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:I just read an article that was about everyone from Twilight that was reprsing their roles for New Moon, and on Eric's it says something along the lines of "Since Bella is unattainable, he decides to date Angela." Does this mean there's not going to be a Ben, or is this just an error?

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/celebrit ... /fp#photo0
Catherien Hardwicke mentioned during the making of Twilight that the characters Eric/Ben would be combined. The same with Jessica/Lauren. It's two similar characters mixed into one.
"and the boy loved the tree"