Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by Dovrebanen »

Really? Didn't know that. Well...To me that sounds like they want to make Eclipse into a hasty project just to get it out to the theaters... And as much as I want the movie to be finished early, I would rather they spent some time to make it an excellent movie. The book has so many pages, and is so packed with events.
But I guess I want to see what CW does with NM before I decide if I want him to continue.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I like the idea of the spanish horror guy. It is a vampire film, and I love a bit of gore, which Eclipse should have, what with the whole seattle-being-ravaged-by-vampires and the big showdown. I doubt it will have much though. All the girls would be like 'ew! Why's Edward hurting someone, isn't he, like, good?' Pfft. I just wish, wish, wish, wish, wish that Melissa Rosenberg would get fired. She's a liabilty.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Yeah she better not screw up New Moon OR Eclipse.
If she does, we all have our pitchforks!!! :evil:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

Here is one of the links for the supposed Juan Antonio Bayona as director of Eclipse:
http://www.icelebz.com/movies/news/summ ... or_eclipse_/

Of course, nothing is reliable until Summit issues an official announcement. But there are tons of Google results for it. Check out his bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Antonio_Bayona

...... :?
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

dazzlingdynamite wrote: Pfft. I just wish, wish, wish, wish, wish that Melissa Rosenberg would get fired. She's a liabilty.
From what I've heard, it's CH, Rob, and Kristen that changed the script. They thought that lines were "too mushy" and "embarrassing" so they "had" to change what Melissa had written. Who knows what could have been if they had kept it the way it had originally been written? I don't think that MR is the right person to point fingers at.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Jenna really?
I haven't heard that.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

funny, we were just talking about this over on the "New Moon: Lines and Scenes" thread! I was wondering who was most responsible, since we can't see what goes on behind the scenes, we can't really know who was resposible for what being cut where. In reality, I guess it would be both of them that fell short on delievering the best movie possible.

Thank you Naureen!!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

debussygirl wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote: Pfft. I just wish, wish, wish, wish, wish that Melissa Rosenberg would get fired. She's a liabilty.
From what I've heard, it's CH, Rob, and Kristen that changed the script. They thought that lines were "too mushy" and "embarrassing" so they "had" to change what Melissa had written. Who knows what could have been if they had kept it the way it had originally been written? I don't think that MR is the right person to point fingers at.
To bad SM did not have more of a say in all of that.^^ But, MR & CH are both equally responsible for that laughable, blasphemy that was Twilight the movie. If Kristen and Rob could not hang with the original story and writing, they should had left. Part of being an actor IS stepping out of your comfort zone. I thought that was what Stewart was all about.
"Try walking the walk in this area, Kristen, instead of acting like this whole story is soooo beneath you.
Your acting left a lot to be desired, little girl." :x
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

I hope New Moon is better than Twilight
cause I fell bad for SM cause she wrote such great books, she got an opotunity to turn it into a movie and the mvoie people wrecked it!
Sad story
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

I saw Adventureland last night and........K-Stew cried REAL tears!!!!! She looked miserable! It got me so excited for the NM break up scene!! What a relief!! :)