Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Re: New Moon Movie Take 4...and a half

Post by josierose »

addictedbooklover wrote:
Mrs. Ashlie Cullen wrote:Dakota Fanning will play Jane and Annalynne McCord will play Heidi!! :!:
They probaby got that from all the rumours circulating!
One thing I find annoying/frustrating: the rumour about Vanessa Hudgens is practically forgotten on the net, but in art today some girls were talking about it like it was new!!!
People are funny :D
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

addictedbooklover wrote:
Mrs. Ashlie Cullen wrote:Dakota Fanning will play Jane and Annalynne McCord will play Heidi!! :!:
They probaby got that from all the rumours circulating!
One thing I find annoying/frustrating: the rumour about Vanessa Hudgens is practically forgotten on the net, but in art today some girls were talking about it like it was new!!!
God I really wish people would stop spreading that crap around. It isn't true. (Thank God for that.)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm curious how much of the cast they'll be able to keep a secret and for how long?? I feel like everyone's incredibly closed mouth about the truth. It's all rumors and there seems to be no confirming or denying going on anywhere...

Thank you Naureen!!
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

OK, I'm usually not a fan of manipulations, but I ran across these fan-made posters for New Moon and I'm absolutely salivating . . . . :P

http://smirks-works.livejournal.com/5620.html#cutid1

These are not official -- that's not even Rob's body -- but I'd sure like Summit to somehow see these and hire this girl!! Perfection . . .
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I saw those on another site, they look so authentic...
I want to know who they've cast, the suspense is killing me! And the rumours are making me grumpy :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

amethyst
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by amethyst »

I haven’t posted in here in a while . . . or ever. This is simply my opinion on recent matters and new moon overall.

Like everyone else . . . I am disgusted, horrified and amused that people such as the Jonas Brothers, Vanessa Hudgens, Hillary Duff . . . who are the lamest excuses for actors and singers . . . want a part of the twilight saga since thanks to us, the fandom, cashed in $300+ in box office total. If their reasons don't consitute of wanting to jump on the next big thing's bandwagon, more fame, earn some respect, get to work with the hottest person ever . . . then DON'T bother say "you'd love to" or "i'd like to" EVER . . . and especially if you have not read the book or don't appreciate it for what it is other than a giant money maker.

I am especially excited for new moon . . . I have very high respect to Chris Weitz . . . plain out, I love and adore him. I've watched the Golden Compass, and the directing is the best I've seen. It was purely magnificent. I can't wait to see how he brings my favourite parts of new moon to the big screen.

I have to disagree with a lot of people that Summit is rushing things . . . even though I am not THAT excited for eclipse (the book drives me mad) but eclipse is still getting a year worth of pre production, production and post production . . . just with a different director and with a different starting point. Even though I am slightly wary of the due date (my vacation usually is for the whole summer) . . . but the best thing about it, is that Paul Weitz, Chris's brother IS in the cards to be director. Woop! Paul and Chris have worked together often, and I would assume they agree over alot of things which makes Paul as good a match for new moon's sequel than anyone else.

As for the actors . . . have I ever mentioned that Taylor Lautner plain out disturbs me? well he does, very very much. And I don't know what to do about it, clearly I cannot not watch new moon and I donot have the money enough to commit a homicide soon enough (XD) . . . KIDDING . . . but seriously. What I have learned from watching interviews with him is that the reasons he wants to play Jacob Black is to get more fame, become a superstar, $$$ and of coarse ham it up. Jeez, this kid cannot be anymore cocky than he already is. Goodness. And by the way Taylor, Edward is NEVER out and Jacob is NEVER in. Well Jacob is IN in the books, and the movie too. But you.are.not. EVER. and while I am at it, please take the liberty to invest in an acting coach and or acting classes.

As for Kristen . . . well, I think it is safe to say that I am awaiting very patiently to see her performance . . . for some reason, I think I am going to like her very much in new moon.

But what I am most excited about . . . our sexy Alec . . . our cunning Aro and our evil Caius. I love them all <3333333 AKA the VOLTRI. Man, I think I'll scream my head off when I see the Voltri scene in the movies . . . silently of coarse . . . can you even scream your head of silently?
"I never would have banished him from her society as long as she desired his. . . . . But, till then--if you don't believe me, you don't know me--till then, I would have died by inches before I touched a single hair of his head!"
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:OK, I'm usually not a fan of manipulations, but I ran across these fan-made posters for New Moon and I'm absolutely salivating . . . . :P

These are not official -- that's not even Rob's body -- but I'd sure like Summit to somehow see these and hire this girl!! Perfection . . .
Those posters are beyond fantastic!!!! To bad that is not Rob's body, because - YUMM!! The Bella one is haunting, like she is approaching the cliff.

As far as New Moon is concerned, I just want the story to be followed, no putting unnecessary dialogue that does not fit the storyline and was NOT part of the book, no putting anything that did not have a damned thing to do with the book - in the movie. I am hoping for a great script(but I'm not holding my breath with MR on board).
I am going to have some faith that Chris Weitz will do a fine job in the adaption of this wonderfully dark & beautiful story to film. I am hoping the SM has a lot more creative imput in this film.
We will see.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Caitygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Caitygirl1 »

amethyst wrote:As for Kristen . . . well, I think it is safe to say that I am awaiting very patiently to see her performance . . . for some reason, I think I am going to like her very much in new moon.

I have to admit that I am verrryyy nervous to see Kristen in New Moon. I honestly did not enjoy her performance in Twilight what-so-ever and hate to listen to any interview with her involved because I do not feel she understands her character. I understand that everyone interprets books differently but the contrast in the way that I take Bella to be and the way she describes Bella to be are quite different. The only other movie I saw of her is Speak after I read that book. This too I feel she did not do well in. What makes me so nervous of the upcoming movie is that her character in Speak is VERY emotional due to her having been raped and trying to deal with it. Obviously New Moon is very emotional too due to the entire time Bella is depressed. I feel Kristen (unlike Rob) can not display emotions well at all and could very well do a horrible job in New Moon.

Clearly I have a strong opinion of Miss Stewart and don't appreciate her as an actress. Despite this I am trying (and seem to be failing) to keep an open mind,
A simpler place,
where love was defined in simpler ways.
One plue one equals two.."

Team Edward -- Dazzling since 1918
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:OK, I'm usually not a fan of manipulations, but I ran across these fan-made posters for New Moon and I'm absolutely salivating . . . . :P

Oh, hot, dayyyum. this is my jayyyum. i keeop it partyin' until the a.m....
Those are just fantastic.
And the one of Rob...so yummy. I dont care that that isnt his body....It's sexy...
Oh my god, I'm turning into a Rob-obsessed fan-girl.... :?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Post by melting into you »

When I read NM and Edward leaves her I had do many songs in my head to capture her heartbreak. I'm dying to know what song they use.

I saw Kristin in Speak and I saw her in Into the Wild. There are some scenes on you tube where fans have made up montages from other movies she's been in where she's crying and very upset so if you have a good director hopefully they can pull it out of her. Sean Penn ... you can't get much better then him in Into the Wild and Kristen was good. That's where Robert fell for her :) I agree about Speak, she was way too stiff. She was also really young. I liked her as Bella. To me she was what Stephenie wrote Bella to be. Bella wasn't a very friendly bubbly person, she was stiff and felt out of place, like she was crawling out of her skin if bothered. I thought she fit her very well in Twilight, but yeah she needs much more layers of emotion for NM and I think she can pull it off. Hope so anyway, after all that IS the whole book, right :)