Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by The Dark Knight »

Bring on the Fountain scene...

"So this is what heaven is like!" Can you picture it...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

The chapter "The Truth"

Completely.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Bellsuz wrote:I've tried not to look at the spoilers too but Lainey Gossip seems to have something new every day!!! How does she know all this stuff???!!??!

I am so excited to see Edward with the Volturi and how Jane's mojo works on him. It will be interesting to see it on screen that's for sure!
Bellsuz, I feel the same way! I WANT to not see spoilers but I can't.not.click when there are pictures. And Robward writhing on the floor while Janekota tortures him will be fabulous.
The Dark Knight wrote:Bring on the Fountain scene...

"So this is what heaven is like!" Can you picture it...
I REALLY hope the fountain scene makes it in. It would be so emotional!

Image Image Image
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

they should play hit me baby one more time in the eclipse movie when she punches jacob. That would be hilarious! :lol:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

I posted here last night and now the post is gone! crap >_<

Anyway I'll write it again.

So,I'm getting more excited about New Moon,(not that I haven't been,but you know what I mean)because of all the various tidbits of information I've been reading on different sites.It sounds like pretty much every major "scene" has been or will be filmed.I'm still nervous about "scary Edward" but feel a little comforted with the idea that some of it will be based off the dream Bella had in Twilight.Hopefully they will limit the "demon Edward" to just that scene.Also a little worried about Kristen Stewart's acting.But there are plenty of other things to think about that I'm pretty sure will be awesome

For instance:

The Voltori!! I love the actors chosen,and can't wait to see them all together.

The Wolf Pack.The actors seem pretty decent.It will be interesting seeing how their relationship plays out

Jacob.I LOVE LOVE Taylor Lautner.He is jacob.I can't wait to see all his work and dedication to becoming Jacob pay off.

Billy Burke!-Cause' he's just awesome.From what I saw of him in Twilight,i think he'll do a great Job as Charlie worried about Bella.

Mike Newton!-Mike Welch is the perfect Mike.He cracked me up in Twilight.

The scenes from Edward's perspective (The fill-in-the-blank scenes) like him going to the voltori,and his side of the Phone Call(I hear you will see his reaction,and the phone disinagrate in his hand)Those are the scenes I don't mind them adding.

Just some thoughts =)
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Emily, I'm pretty sure I responded to your post, too :) Or maybe I responded to someone else's response, I'm not sure.
~*~Emily~*~ wrote: Jacob.I LOVE LOVE Taylor Lautner.He is jacob.I can't wait to see all his work and dedication to becoming Jacob pay off.
I'm much more on board with Taylor now that I've seen him on ET. His wig looks better (not that he could control that) & he looks more Jacob-ish.
~*~Emily~*~ wrote: Billy Burke!-Cause' he's just awesome.From what I saw of him in Twilight,i think he'll do a great Job as Charlie worried about Bella.
Billy as Charlie was one of my fave parts of Twilight. He stole every scene & provided GREAT comic relief. I can't wait to see him with a harder edge in NM & Eclipse!
~*~Emily~*~ wrote: Mike Newton!-Mike Welch is the perfect Mike.He cracked me up in Twilight.
~*~Emily~*~ wrote: The scenes from Edward's perspective (The fill-in-the-blank scenes) like him going to the voltori,and his side of the Phone Call(I hear you will see his reaction,and the phone disinagrate in his hand)Those are the scenes I don't mind them adding.
I'm not sure about this part. I mean, I'm all for more RPattz, believe me. But I want the movie to be as Edwardless as possible (not that it looks like that's gonna happen).

Image Image Image
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

akire wrote:
~*~Emily~*~ wrote: The scenes from Edward's perspective (The fill-in-the-blank scenes) like him going to the voltori,and his side of the Phone Call(I hear you will see his reaction,and the phone disinagrate in his hand)Those are the scenes I don't mind them adding.
I'm not sure about this part. I mean, I'm all for more RPattz, believe me. But I want the movie to be as Edwardless as possible (not that it looks like that's gonna happen).
I actually wanted it to be as Edwardless as possible too(I'm actually not a big "OME IT'S RPATTZ!!"fan anyway *gasp* I know.I don't really mind him as Edward,I was dazzled at times.He's probably as good as you could get.I am looking forward to seeing him reprise his role..but I don't want it to be ALL about him),but seeing that it probably won't be that way,I don't mind those scenes being added.I really wish that we wouldn't see him the throughout the WHOLE movie,like it sounds like it will be.If it was just those scenes I mentioned,and starting when Bella saves him,and through the rest of the movie,I'd be good with that.

I'm still excited about seeing it all together,with hopefully more good then bad. =)
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

I agree, the less we see of Edward the better. It will make his return that much more over the top...

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The movie is apparently very emotional.
Which is good.

I can just imagine me in the theatre, sitting there crying.
I cried in Twilight, and Im pretty sure I was the only one. :lol:
Im gunna embarrass everyone.

teehee
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

I'll bring you a box of tissues....