Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: New Moon movie, take 5

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

^^^^^^if your talking about Eddie's lipstick issue thing, he was lipstick free. xD
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:^^^^^^if your talking about Eddie's lipstick issue thing, he was lipstick free. xD
from some of the stills I have seen from the move his lips look really red, I don't know if that is just from the photo and contrast with the pale makeup or they made them that way for the movie.

if he is sans lipstick, onscreen, then that would be a positive.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

SweetImpakt wrote:
CopperHead wrote:When are we gonna see shots of the Volturi???!!!! God it's like they're showing everything but!!! It's driving me nuts!!!
Yes I definitely agree. I really want to see how they are going to look like. Especially the tree ancients. Marcus, Aro and Caius. I want to know how they made Jamie Cambell into Caius. I'm hoping they will release some pics soon. I don't necessairly want a trailer with them in it. Pictures are enough.

I found the interew w/CW. He says that he THINKS they'll release promotional stills. Here is the interview. I really hope they at least release some pictures. I honestly didn't care too much to see the pack, I wanna see the Volturi!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

there are volturi pics on the perezhilton ;)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Bastet wrote:there are volturi pics on the perezhilton ;)
Seriously?! Do you have the link?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Bastet

Post by Bastet »

here
http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-27-your- ... he-volturi

anyway i always assumed volturi were from ancient rome period (aro, marcus, caius) so in that time romans didn't wear long hair so when i saw them long haired i was like :? although i always saw caius with long hair but definitely shorter and not styled like this... but besides that i think they look pretty ok :)

rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

Bastet wrote:here
http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-27-your- ... he-volturi

anyway i always assumed volturi were from ancient rome period (aro, marcus, caius) so in that time romans didn't wear long hair so when i saw them long haired i was like :? although i always saw caius with long hair but definitely shorter and not styled like this... but besides that i think they look pretty ok :)
they have long hair in the book, and who said they were from Roman era? Even if they were there was a point, before the advent of the barber in around 300 BCE , that Romans wore their hair long.

Oh, and they don't look that great, kind of cheesy.
Bastet

Post by Bastet »

i said that's how i imagined them, anyways about romans, if we are speaking of classical rome they wore their hair short, i know what i'm talking about ;)
btw i don't know why but i though they were something like 2000 years old, anyways i might be wrong...
besides that now that i give their hair second look it looks kind of mix between louis 14 and 18th century hairstyles... :(

rjupiter
Learning to Love Green

Post by rjupiter »

Bastet wrote:i said that's how i imagined them, anyways about romans, if we are speaking of classical rome they wore their hair short, i know what i'm talking about ;)
btw i don't know why but i though they were something like 2000 years old, anyways i might be wrong...
besides that now that i give their hair second look it looks kind of mix between louis 14 and 18th century hairstyles... :(
Yeah, wasn't implying you didn't know what you were talking about and while Ancient Rome may not be my area of expertise I think my Masters in history keeps me just fine in the "I know what I am talking about" arena as well. And I didn't mention the classical period at all.

Also not really a historical book/movie. I doubt she cared about the period style of hair, whatever period she places them in, it was ambiguous, she just wanted them to have long hair.

Still looks cheap from the pictures. The wigs in these movies are horrible.
Jen_Cullen_31343
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jen_Cullen_31343 »

Im annoyed! I thought Alec and Jane were twins RIGHT? so can someone please tell me why Jane is blonde and Alec is brunette? I can't even remember is there was anything said about this in the books or not... But I'm annoyed!
TEAM EDWARD!

BECAUSE JACOB DOESN'T SPARKLE =]