New Moon Trailer

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by n0vaice »

67 Days or 9 Weeks and 4 days to go Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Here's the official extended version of the third NM trailer. I know links on youtube are still being taken down, but this is from MTV so it's super clear quality and it's official. Yay! :D
Image Image
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

WOW!! I Now ive regained my speech I think the latest trailer on MTV is brilliant, although it does seem to show what could be the whole film within the trailer haha. Hopefully there will be more action in the film that we havent seen here. I think it will appeal to more people because of all the action which means cinemas will be busier however. Certainly looks like a great job has been made though and am even more excited!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

OMG! I waited to see Twilight at the $3 theater over Valentine's Day. I don't think I can wait that long to see this one. I am going to have to find a babysitter for this one! WOW! It looks soooo good!

I like what they showed of Paul fursploding in front of Bella so that we could compare the size of the wolves to her.
I am okay with the added fight scenes both with the Volturi and Laurent. They seem to add to the story rather than detracting
I hope that they don't rush the Bella and Jacob relationship like they did with the Edward and Bella in Twilight. That is the only thing they haven't really dived into. But then again, that wouldn't make a good trailer! :D
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Wow....the trailers are getting better and better :). I have a feeling this will be the one used until November, but it is amazing...I don't have any complaints with it really. They had to have action in the movie so I'm guessing it will come in with the wolfpack and Laurent and the Volturri....but that shouldn't change the story any....NOVEMBER GET HERE
ImageImageImageImage
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

gamb1t wrote:Wow....the trailers are getting better and better :). I have a feeling this will be the one used until November, but it is amazing...I don't have any complaints with it really. They had to have action in the movie so I'm guessing it will come in with the wolfpack and Laurent and the Volturri....but that shouldn't change the story any....NOVEMBER GET HERE
I so agree!
They keep getting better and better! I especially love the Vultrui bits! SO GOOD!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
twilightfans5
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfans5 »

New Moon was my favorite book of the series. I told my friends way back that it would make a great movie. There is so much raw emotion in this book and it looks like the actors have nailed it. Taylor is gonna complicate things for all of us
Edward fans as it will hurt us when Bella hurts him by leaving. Kristen is just wonderful....love her. I have watched this newest trailer so many times its embarrassing. This movie is going to be so great, I cant wait till Nov. Already bought my midnight tickets. I am just worried and dying to see Edwards pain during the Jane scene. And the scene when he convinces Bella he wont leave again and how he really felt when he was telling her he didnt want her anymore. He needs to nail that.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

twilightfans5-I think we've all watched it a million times, so don't be embarassed. :-)
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

66 Days or 9 Weeks and 3 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

That trailer is so great! Most of the parts are so close to how i imagined they would happen when i read NM. The motorcycle sequence is the best! Need to watch it again! :D