Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Amanda Beth »

gamb1t wrote:^^ He won't cut out the stitches scene, Peter F. has already said that part is in the movie....I don't know why people are kinda being negative, maybe it's because twilight the movie kinda sucked from a book point of view and no one wants to get their hopes up...or maybe people still can't see a man directing a movie adaptation from the twilight saga (sorry to those fans because the next 2 are guys...), but nevertheless, I'm still really pumped and trust CW all the way
No they asked him which part does he hope stays in the movie and he said the scene where he stitches up Bella... he didn't say it was in the movie. The actors don't know what goes on during editing. They hadn't even seen the trailer until it was shown at the MTV awards.
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

debussygirl wrote:Catherine was a woman and didn't do a good job on Twilight, so I don't see why a man couldn't do good. There have been a ton of romantic films done by men and done right.
I agree 100%.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
AliceMarieHale
Settled in Forks

Post by AliceMarieHale »

I love the trailor for New Moon!! Everything looked amazing. But one thing i thought was a bit off. When Jacob transforms he looks more like a dog than wolf. I know that the dog is a decendent of the wolf but it looks too doggy for my taste. BUt all in all I cant wait to see the movie in November!! :D I abosolutely cant wait!!! NEW MOON!! AH!!
ImageImage
~*AliceMarieHale*~
*JaspersMine*
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

131 days to go or 18 Weeks and 5 Days to go! Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I think that any man can do better than what catherine did.
And so far, the trailer has proven me right.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

130 days to go or 18 Weeks and 4 Days to go! Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Jadey wrote:I think that any man can do better than what catherine did.
And so far, the trailer has proven me right.
100% Agreed...Shew, we are getting closer aren't we :)
ImageImageImageImage
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

I'm still waiting till the countdown gets into the double digits. It'll feel a lot closer at that point.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
DangerMagnet43
Settled in Forks

Post by DangerMagnet43 »

Hi Evereyone.
I have been gone for a LONG time and I've missed it over here.
Glad to be back and looking forward to watching this thread. I loved the trailer. This may have already been addressed, but I thought that the wolves would be bigger. Then again, seeing it on the big screen will give it a totally different perspective.

And as a silly sidenote: Has anyone seen the new moon spoof by take 180? They are on youtube and it's hilarious. Jacob morphs into a guinae pig. It's well...there just aren't any words...

:)
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

DangerMagnet43 wrote:Hi Evereyone.
I have been gone for a LONG time and I've missed it over here.
Glad to be back and looking forward to watching this thread. I loved the trailer. This may have already been addressed, but I thought that the wolves would be bigger. Then again, seeing it on the big screen will give it a totally different perspective.

And as a silly sidenote: Has anyone seen the new moon spoof by take 180? They are on youtube and it's hilarious. Jacob morphs into a guinae pig. It's well...there just aren't any words...

:)
Do you have the link???

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."