Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

New moon merchandise

Post by Nena »

To talk about all the New moon merchandise, applications, etc.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: New moon merchandise

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I can actually buy a NM wall calender and pay Canadian dollars for it, and not have to order it from the States.

I really haven't seen much merch for this movie hit stores yet. A lot of what I've seen it still on the Twilight colouring for the pictures, and I haven't seen much else.

I am looking forward to buying an Edward bookmark, and as of right now, that's the only thing on my to buy list (well, that and a Team Edward bracelet set if there are any this time around).
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Nordstrom has an entire page on their website for new t-shirts... check it out...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/6025014/0~2 ... hade-promo
dragon620026
Settled in Forks

Post by dragon620026 »

What I like to most about all the Twilight related merchandise is the color scheme. I really just love that every movie has it's own unique colors. ^^

By the way, is there any merchandise that you don't quite like or kind makes you wonder?

For example, for me it was the body glitter at Hot Topic that they had for Twilight. I never really got it. Then sometimes I will find really cool stuff but other times I'm just left there wondering.
.:Saga the Twilight Pony:.
Currently On Ebay 11/07/09 - 11/14/09
Search at eBay for "Saga the Twilight Pony" or "150387073926"
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

New Moon merch is way more expensive i think than Twilight was :) Still buy it!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Whilst at the local supermarket my boyfriend went past the magazine stands and saw this week's edition of UK Heat Magazine which has a 17 page New Moon special in it (!!) which made him think of me so he brought it for me :D Means im sitting there quiet whilst he is on the computer haha.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

I stumbled upon this on amazon.. and it made me wonder... i know the whole cullen crest thing is not in the book at all, but i still thought it was a fun thing to do for the movie! I hope that she does not get it before after the "vote scene" in the end, and i hope that they add some sort of explanation for the fact that it is in different colors then the rest (like because she is special, or because she is the only family member who is still human or something). + i would love it if it was alice or esme that put it on her :P i dont know why, i just do :D
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

oooh, double post! but i found 2 more things that i thought was cool on Amazon
these Quileute Earrings
and this Quileute Choker
I think that i am definitely getting these, just because they were pretty :D
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: New Moon merchandise

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Yeah, there was this autograph session and Q&A I went to yesterday and they were selling some New Moon things, and one of them was a pair of socks there for $15 I think, and one of the calenders were going to $20 and people were buying these things, and I was just surprised at that since it was only the day before that I was at WalMart and they had the same calender for like half the price.

There is a kiosk at W.E.M that is saying that it sells Twilight merchandise, but I haven't had a chance to see if they had any from this movie.
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

More NECA merchandise on Amazon: the Edward Mason ring the headline says "Pre-Vampire" ring... so? maybe it shows up in one of the flashbacks? i think it would be weird if he suddenly had a new "old" ring in the 2 movie, when it was not showed or mentioned in the first one.. The only way i can se it being "justified" is if he suddenly finds it after having lost it, or that he only wears it in a flashback or someting... what do you think?