Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Re: New moon merchandise

Post by virre »

*sigh* i fear im not going to get anywhere with this obsession.. But i do hope that they are smart enough to use the ring that SM helped designe for the engagement ring, and the crest ring on the other hand or something..
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

The DVD is being released in UK on 22 March and ive just pre-ordered the 2 disc special edition version from Amazon yay :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

weee! me too! i hope they dont use to much time to ship them! :D
tinuviel2006
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by tinuviel2006 »

I've just pre-ordered 2 of the Two-Discs edition for me and my friend from Amazon! I just can't wait to get them!
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

http://twilightseriestheories.com/movie/new-moon-dvd/ has made a great overveiw over all the different dvd's being released. Personaly since i live in Norway and have to have a Region 2 disc, i have pre-orderd the 2-Disc Special Edition from amazon.uk.
I could just have bought when they came in stores her i Norway, but i did that with the twilight dvd and have had to live with stupid norwegian subtitles (the translation seriously sucks! :P) and i am not going to make that mistake again :P
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

I've pre-ordered the Amazon 2-disc DVD as well. :D

Weirdly enough, it should arrive at home (in the UK) when I'm in La Push! :roll: :lol:
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

ah! you lucky duck! i so wish i could go to La Push as well! i bet you will have a fantastic time, and when you get home the dvd will be waiting for you! :D
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I bet you will have a great time at La Push. How interesting it would be to go to the actual places and have a look around... And then you can watch the DVD when you get back and say "ive been there" :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Crimson Fury
Settled in Forks

Post by Crimson Fury »

I got a New Moon calendar and the Movie Companion book for Christmas, and I'm buying the DVD when it hits the stores. ^^
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I got the New Moon calender for christmas too, from my dad, which was a lovely surprise. Ive hung it up in the front room and use it but I dont think my boyf is impressed that that is the calender he has to use/look at too. Oh well... hehe :lol: