Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Jazz Girl wrote:
As for Jacob's line, I'm kind of okay with it because I don't find it romantic at all. It's actually one of the lines that serves to remind me why exactly I despise much of Jacob's behavior.

We'll see...that's my line at the moment.

Finally someone who shares my opinion! :D

I can never fathom why people swoon over this line.Edward's love is unconditional, there are no conditions, no if's or but's or until's wheres the dog is capable of "loving" only human Bella.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

You know.....
thet teaser is similar to the New Moon teaser....

strong Jacob quote...

NM: I know what he did to you, and Bella I'll never do that to you...
Eclipse: I'll be fighting for you.....

and Ewdard, worrying about what's the right thing to do...

( I must say a good representative of the bith characters)

Well I liked New Moon very much so hopefully as the trailers are simular Eclipse will be good as wel...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS0xkFkh ... r_embedded

The Trailer/teaser, i so loved it. It was only ten seconds, but the best ten seconds of my life.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Jazz Girl wrote:The teaser, I think, served to try to allay all the fears that we had, ie showing us the relationship/romantic stuff is featured to show that it isn't all about the battles and action. I'm holding out for the full 90 seconds tomorrow.

As for Jacob's line, I'm kind of okay with it because I don't find it romantic at all. It's actually one of the lines that serves to remind me why exactly I despise much of Jacob's behavior.

Exactly. Taken out of context, it does sound sort of sweet...in context it sounds like a pushy mutt that needs to accept the fact that Bella's not the one. :roll:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:The teaser, I think, served to try to allay all the fears that we had, ie showing us the relationship/romantic stuff is featured to show that it isn't all about the battles and action. I'm holding out for the full 90 seconds tomorrow.

Exactly. Taken out of context, it does sound sort of sweet...in context it sounds like a pushy mutt that needs to accept the fact that Bella's not the one. :roll:
I agree. I am just sick of those quotes in the trailers I guess. :lol:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The Eclipse Trailer!!!!!!!!!

Okay, maybe, JUST MAYBE, I have had a little faith restored. It is a POSSIBILITY that things might just play out the way they should.

The opening, when we here him start that moment Oh HELL I almost screamed. I was like, surely they are not going to put that in the trailer!!!!!!! RobWard looks beautiful throughout. I wish we'd have gotten more of the confrontation between him and Jacob, although, the line they use there, that Jacob speaks, totally threw me off because if I remember correctly, that should take place in the tent???? I'm trying to draw the line between A & Z and also keeping in mind that they still have to set up Breaking Dawn.

I still want to beat the dog with a wet newspaper. And it still honks my cheese that they are really trying ot paint him as the valiant, lovelorn semi-heroe just trying to save the girl. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interfering canine. But, Kristen does a great job making us believe, even with just facial expression, that she might be truly torn, which breaks my heart even more

GAH!!!!!! I can't wait to see this on the big screen. I wonder if that trailer will even be a little expanded??????

Ok, gotta run, that's all I had time for. But, I really want to watch it a few more times before I go...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Caryn.....I love it too.....

I miss the rest of the Cullens .... but Oh MY..........
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

I have a question for everyone....wasn't the bonfire and the telling of the "Third Wife" story in Eclipse (rhetorical question)? Did they cut that whole thing out for the movie? I know that it was the most boring part of the book for me, but Edward asking Jacob what "The Third Wife" means is how they connect and start the Fire & Ice Tent scene. Also, it foreshadows Bella's transition from the Pawn to the Queen that we see in Breaking Dawn.
I think that the "Third Wife" (self sacrifice for the family) is one of the underlining messages of this third book. UnfortunatelyI think it has gone the same was as my favorite underlining theme of Twilight. :(
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

dopeydm wrote:I have a question for everyone....wasn't the bonfire and the telling of the "Third Wife" story in Eclipse (rhetorical question)? Did they cut that whole thing out for the movie? I know that it was the most boring part of the book for me, but Edward asking Jacob what "The Third Wife" means is how they connect and start the Fire & Ice Tent scene. Also, it foreshadows Bella's transition from the Pawn to the Queen that we see in Breaking Dawn.
I think that the "Third Wife" (self sacrifice for the family) is one of the underlining messages of this third book. UnfortunatelyI think it has gone the same was as my favorite underlining theme of Twilight. :(

DopeyDM~ Yes, you are right. The bonfire is the first time Edward takes Bella to LaPush. And, I agree about them as well. I do, at least in my rereadings, tend to at least skim that part. We know that the scenes involving the telling of the cold woman story were shot. It just might be that they are not included in the trailer. Ultimately, we'll have to wait until June 30th to find out for sure.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

bronzehairedmiracle wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:

Finally someone who shares my opinion! :D

I can never fathom why people swoon over this line.Edward's love is unconditional, there are no conditions, no if's or but's or until's wheres the dog is capable of "loving" only human Bella.
you're not the only ones who feel this way. so do I!!! That's why I'm torn on Eclipse. I love the sweet wonderful B& E moments. But hate almost everytime Jacob shows up. So I love reading the book for the B & E moments but not the others. (I also love the Cullens too. And getting Seth & Leah in the story.) And that's how I'm going to feel about the movie.
dopeydm wrote:I have a question for everyone....wasn't the bonfire and the telling of the "Third Wife" story in Eclipse (rhetorical question)? Did they cut that whole thing out for the movie? I know that it was the most boring part of the book for me, but Edward asking Jacob what "The Third Wife" means is how they connect and start the Fire & Ice Tent scene. Also, it foreshadows Bella's transition from the Pawn to the Queen that we see in Breaking Dawn.

I know they included at least part of it in the movie from reading the Lex's twitter page. Some of the wolves have talked about at the different Conventions filming this scene & even Gil (who plays Billy) talked about filming the telling the legends part. It'll just be a matter if they cut out some of it to shorten it due to time. But it'll be there. Just like I know Jasper & Rosalie's backstories are in there it'll just be a matter if they have to shorten it or what.

This trailer has helped calm me fears a litte bit about this movie. I'm still a little nervous about it, but so far I think it looks pretty good! Two words: THE MEADOW.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson