Songs you want on the Eclipse Soundtrack

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Songs you want on the Eclipse Soundtrack

Post by bored by the sea »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:Since I already know what is on it I still wish 30 SEconds to Mars was on it. Their songs are perfect at least in my head. :lol:
even though they arent on it don't you think This is War would've been ace for the fight scene?!! even though i guess that is rather cliche with the song title and everything, but i really think it would've rocked that section of the film :lol:

LOVING the soundtrack from the gazzilions of times i listened to it when it was online for 24 hours, im agreeing with what the fansites are saying about it being the best yet, mine was dispatched today reaalllyyy hope i get it tommorow
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

bored by the sea wrote:
Edwards Ragazza wrote:Since I already know what is on it I still wish 30 SEconds to Mars was on it. Their songs are perfect at least in my head. :lol:
even though they arent on it don't you think This is War would've been ace for the fight scene?!! even though i guess that is rather cliche with the song title and everything, but i really think it would've rocked that section of the film :lol:

LOVING the soundtrack from the gazzilions of times i listened to it when it was online for 24 hours, im agreeing with what the fansites are saying about it being the best yet, mine was dispatched today reaalllyyy hope i get it tommorow
That one would be good for the scene. I also like Beautiful LIe and the Kill that could've made it on the soundtrack.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I missed the 24 hour streaming! But, I intend to pick up my copy just as soon as they put them on the shelf at Wal-Mart! I love the Muse song, and I am so glad they included them on this one!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

mine was sent out yesterday soo im keeping eveything crosssd for a monday delivery :lol:

desiree your completely right the lyrics fit soo well with the story although i always think they fit parts of bd too
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

bored by the sea wrote:
desiree your completely right the lyrics fit soo well with the story although i always think they fit parts of bd too
Vicky~We can only hope. That would be cool though if it did.
Banner by TammyAZ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

missp wrote:I missed the 24 hour streaming! But, I intend to pick up my copy just as soon as they put them on the shelf at Wal-Mart! I love the Muse song, and I am so glad they included them on this one!
its up on spotify to stream :D although its out tommorow sooo thats probably not much difference/ help to you now :lol:
Edwards Ragazza wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:
Vicky~We can only hope. That would be cool though if it did.
yes yes! well im fairly sure stephenie likes them soo we can but hope
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Vicky I could also hear 30 seconds to mars stranger in a strange land. I think I can make any of their songs fit with any of the Twilight movies though. They Rock! :D
Banner by TammyAZ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:o i know like pretty much the whole of the two albums i have kinda fit evrything about the saga, oh man have you seen their new vid for closer to the edge?! literally gav me goosebumps! ill link you up on fb :D
**TEAM EDWARD**