Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Lines and scenes that you want in Eclipse

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Yes... these are imporatant parts of the book... But I don't know how they will show Jasper's story... it's way more compicated then Rosalie's....
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

fangirl squea!!! im epically excited for the backstories from what ive heard via interviews and stuff with Ashley Greene talking about them they sound ace!! god i LOVE Eclipse!!!!! :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

The girlie-wolf wrote:Yes... these are imporatant parts of the book... But I don't know how they will show Jasper's story... it's way more compicated then Rosalie's....
It sounds like there is going to be some kind of flashback sequence for Jasper's story. The fact that a former Best Actress nominee, Catalina Sandino Moreno, is playing Maria is a good indicator that it isn't going to be given short shrift.

I found a short interview with Jackson Rathbone where he talks a little about working with Catalina and other parts of the film.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

sounds promising :)
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

yep.. it really looks promising... and I wonder how the legends will be too... how can they show the spirit worriers and how they shared the wolf...
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Sounds really promising...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

The girlie-wolf wrote:yep.. it really looks promising... and I wonder how the legends will be too... how can they show the spirit worriers and how they shared the wolf...
hadn't even thought of that e.g. how theyd show it etc... wonder if they'll do it in the same vane as how catherine hardwicke showed the vampires in Twilight when jake is telling bella the story of the cold ones
**TEAM EDWARD**
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Hmmm...I know there might be quite a few people who disagree with me...but I could really do without seeing Bella and Jake really kiss before the newborns attack. I didn't like that part of the book (and not just cause I've always been on Team Edward...LOL) but I thought it really took away from Jake's character. He's a good guy, a little desperate at time, yes, but I thought it was a really low blow for him to trick Bella into kissing him. I dunno...it just felt wrong to me. If it wasn't in the movie, I wouldn't be upset...but I seriously doubt they'll leave that part out!

I do look forward to seeing the scene when Edward comes back from hunting the first time after Alice has kidnapped Bella and he asks what Bella has against the bed :) And I look forward to seeing Rosalie tell her story. I hope that comes across well and shows a little more about why Rose is the way she is.

Thank you Naureen!!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

fanMNM wrote:Hmmm...I know there might be quite a few people who disagree with me...but I could really do without seeing Bella and Jake really kiss before the newborns attack. I didn't like that part of the book (and not just cause I've always been on Team Edward...LOL) but I thought it really took away from Jake's character. He's a good guy, a little desperate at time, yes, but I thought it was a really low blow for him to trick Bella into kissing him. I dunno...it just felt wrong to me. If it wasn't in the movie, I wouldn't be upset...but I seriously doubt they'll leave that part out!
k this is maybe going to sound harsh but yeah this is one of the many things that makes me team Edward, even though id been team edward from the moment the rivalry starts, i dont know i just agree that its quite a low thing for him to do especially when bella is at a fragile emotional state as it is due to her worrying about her family fighting in the clearing+fearing for hers, edwards and jakes safety at the same time. i wouldn't say that i necessarily hated this part of the book though i love the tent scene and just the whole few sections of edward bella and jake and the banter, don't think its left out as i saw an interview with Taylor saying how much he loved the tent scene.
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

bored by the sea wrote: hadn't even thought of that e.g. how theyd show it etc... wonder if they'll do it in the same vane as how catherine hardwicke showed the vampires in Twilight when jake is telling bella the story of the cold ones
I hope not.... It was horrible *shudder*