Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Lines and scenes that you want in Eclipse

Post by dazzel21 »

The girlie-wolf wrote:
bored by the sea wrote: hadn't even thought of that e.g. how theyd show it etc... wonder if they'll do it in the same vane as how catherine hardwicke showed the vampires in Twilight when jake is telling bella the story of the cold ones
I hope not.... It was horrible *shudder*
I completely agree! It's horrible...I can't even pin point who's who during that scene. The camera rolls too fast and the scene's a bit dark...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

dazzel21 wrote:
The girlie-wolf wrote:
bored by the sea wrote: hadn't even thought of that e.g. how theyd show it etc... wonder if they'll do it in the same vane as how catherine hardwicke showed the vampires in Twilight when jake is telling bella the story of the cold ones
I hope not.... It was horrible *shudder*
I completely agree! It's horrible...I can't even pin point who's who during that scene. The camera rolls too fast and the scene's a bit dark...
Agreed--the only one I can identify in that scene is Rosalie.

I imagine they'll use some CGI to show the tales at the bonfire.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Yeah... I only saw Rosalie... and the men with the wolf's ears? it was hilarious in the bad way cuz it was suppossed to be serius... and 4 vampires on one deer? really?
I hope so... they can't really show a spirit though... maybe it will be a transperent flouting face?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

yeah it wasn't clear enough at all the only one you can clearly make out as someones already said is rosalie :lol: hence my wonderings on the matter lol, yeah i was thinking cgi is probably the only way to do it really.
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

It's okay that it wasn't clear... but it was ridicouls! It cracked me up the first time I saw it...
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

true though i guess in Hardwickes defence she did have a very limited budget. hmm wonder if we may see some of the stuff we've been discussing in the trailer thats released on friday..
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

yeah... I know they had a low budget... but it was horrible... I saw it yesterday with my friend that wanted to see it for the first time and she got kinda mad when Istarted laughing like an idiot in that part :lol:
Actually... I don't like Twilight (the movie I mean-the book is perfect)... I think it was kinda lame...nothing to do with the budget
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

i've got to say i dont neccessarily hate it i mean i dont like the fact that they left certain things out i.e. the way bella and edwards relationship is in the book amongst other things, but its not hideous. i know people who arent twilight fans who hate it and say its too slow moving but i guess thats because they arent exactly bothered about it :lol: . everyones got different opinions i guess, to be fair i just cannot wait to see Eclipse i think its going to be my favourite film of the saga mainly because it's my favourite book :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

I didn't say this is hideous or that I don't get it if people like it... I said that I ,personally, don't like it so much... They got a lot of things out and the acting wasn't so good in Twilight...
I think that this movie is too fast, actually... Everything is sped up... get it fuz it's a movie but still
yeah... I hope it will be mine too... eclipse is my favorite book too :D
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

As long as the tent scene is there with the full conversation between Edward and Jacob, I'll be pretty happy. I'd also like to see the whole Charlie being awkward in regards to Bella and Edward yet being happy with Jacob.

Oh yes and Alice being upset about Edwards and Bellas decision to get married on the quiet :D