Lines and scenes that you want in Eclipse

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Lines and scenes that you want in Eclipse

Post by bored by the sea »

The girlie-wolf wrote:I didn't say this is hideous or that I don't get it if people like it... I said that I ,personally, don't like it so much... They got a lot of things out and the acting wasn't so good in Twilight...
I think that this movie is too fast, actually... Everything is sped up... get it fuz it's a movie but still
yeah... I hope it will be mine too... eclipse is my favorite book too :D
soz thats just how a phrased what i was trying to say, some stuff just doesnt convey in words i guess :lol: get where you';re coming from though :D
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

First in my mind was:
Alice being treating Bella to let her do her wedding in the garage. Sitting on her porsche saying; Bella, don't you love me?
If you really love me Bella, please, please, please let ME do your wedding.

And then Bella's getting angry. I'd love to see it.
Then Alice's all happy and clapping her hands. :lol:
This scene made me laugh out loud. I was cracked up for at least five minutes. :D
Yes, I want that scene to be in the movie, I think Ashley would do a pérfect job.

Second is:
When the Cullens and the wolves are 'training' with Jasper as leader. And again, I wanna see Alice.
The scene Alice and Jasper 'fight' and she'd beat him and he says; you're truly one frightened little monster.

Third:
Jasper's story about the army and how he met Alice. It was so cute when I read it, like; You've kept me waiting for a long time.
'Sorry ma'am' without even knowing each other!
And Rosalie's story. That would be interesting too, because that scene changed how I thought about her.

And of course the 'big' scenes that are already been called here several times, Bella punching Jacob would be awesome, Bella kissing (even though I really would tore Eclipse apart because I was so mad at her kissing Jacob. There snapped something and I called her b*tch several times, while I wanted to punch Jacob because he'd trapped her), tent scene, the final agreement of Bella getting married with Edward.

Oh, I want the 'scene' between Edward and Seth to, they were high fiving after they won. That would be cool, because it was something that made me smile. Finally a friendship between vampire and wolf. Yeah, it's little, but it would be so cool if they put that in the movie! :roll:
(probably they won't)
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

[quote="IloveAliceCullen<3"]First in my mind was:
Alice being treating Bella to let her do her wedding in the garage. Sitting on her porsche saying; Bella, don't you love me?
If you really love me Bella, please, please, please let ME do your wedding.

Third:
Jasper's story about the army and how he met Alice. It was so cute when I read it, like; You've kept me waiting for a long time.
'Sorry ma'am' without even knowing each other!
And Rosalie's story. That would be interesting too, because that scene changed how I thought about her.

quote]

^^ This :D So much of this, I now cannot wait!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Me neither! :D
Alice is my favorite character, but I'd LOVE to see her pouting face when Bella tries to sneak out to marry Edward.
I had so much fun while reading that.

And the Jasper-Alice story is just a-do-ra-ble.
There where butterflies everywhere while I read it! I love there relationship. They're so cute.

I can't wait to see the wolves either! :twisted:

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Yes, yes, yes, more Jasper and Alice. ((:
I love when Edward said something like "And here came Jasper covered in battle scars towing this little freak who greeted them all by name and wanted to know what room she could move into. When I came home, all of my stuff was in the garage."

It was something like that. I think I pretty much got it word for word. xD
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Forksey13
Settled in Forks

Post by Forksey13 »

Yes, the tent scene!! And the engagement too, that will be really sweet!!
I also look forward to the practice fight scenes with the Cullens and the wolves...

http://www.examiner.com/x-39025-Celebri ... s-Examiner
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Gah! And maybe we will see the story via Flashback!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Dramaprincess, you are SO right.
That was so funny. :lol:

I love Alice! She's the best. And Ashley is doing GREAT!
Did anyone see Rosalie's hair? What do you think of it?

'Cause I love it. :D

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:lol: gah you guys are all SO right , as i said before, i essentially just want the entire book to be in there :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I think Eclipse is my favorite book, although the first part of Breaking Dawn is close. There are so many scenes that they should put in the movie, but maybe there are some scenes that Melissa will write that are good too. These are my favorites and ones I think are necessary:

1.They have to tell Rose's story because it's essential to Breaking Dawn and the alliance she and Bella share. But then again...they should have told about Jasper's abilities in Twilight so that New Moon didn't have such a difficult time introducing it but they didn't...who knows. But I think that everyone, even the "haters", will appareciate her story and the revenge she took. :twisted:
2. The werewolf punch scene. Bella asking Charlie for a crowbar and Edward telling Jacob that if he kisses her again without her consent he will break his jaw.
3. The bedroom scene after Edward has Alice kidnap Bella. And I loved the whole "Angry grizzly bears..." threat.
4. Jasper's story or at least the majority and how he came to Alice and they came to the Cullens.
5. The tent scene with Jacob and Edward talking. I soooo wanted the scene with Alice and Charlie in New Moon but they didn't do that...they just can't cut the tent scene. :cry: The morning after, when Bella can't get out of the sleeping bag and Edward asks her "Did you want me to take him arms all the way off?"
6. The second bedroom scene where Edward actually proposes and shows her the ring. When Edward breaks the bed trying to prove his point about it being dangerous for their relationship to become more physical and then trying to explain himself because he's honestly old fashioned. Edward trying to cover up the fact that she's just made him the happiest person in existence when she agrees.
7. Alice begging Bella to let her do the wedding...and Bella asking her to be the Maid of Honor.
8. Edward and Bella talking after she leaves Jacob's house. Him telling her he's never seen her in such pain and wondering if asking her how he could possibly be the right choice when it hurts her so much.
9. The meadow scene with Bella trying to convince Edward that waiting until they are married was the right decision.
Well...they are out of order but you get the idea.
I know these won't all be in the movie...but a girl can dream. /sigh :oops:

Edit: Thought of a couple more:
10. Bella getting angry when Jacob tells her that he isn't aging: "Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV."
11. The scene where Jacob cuts his hand and Edward asks Bella why she stabbed him because they leave the bloody knife on the counter.
I'm sure there's more...I'll post if I think of them.

Edit: Thought of one more scene/line that needs to be in Eclipse.
The scene with Carlisle calling the Denali clan for help, and their refusal. At this point, they have not mentioned that Laurent went to stay with Tanya and her family and that he and Irina became close. Which is the whole reason behind Irina being angry with the Cullens and why she ultimately comes to see them in Breaking Dawn. That she sees Renesmee (what she believes is an immortal child) with one of the wolves makes her even angrier and is the reason she ends up going to the Volturi. Hope...hope...hope they put that in.
Last edited by GrayceM on Wed May 26, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grayce