Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Eclipse photos

Post by debussygirl »

If you go to the pic before they're standing in the meadow, you can see Bella has on a bracelet and I think I see a wolf on it...so I think they kept that in!
Hopefully the pic with Victoria and Edward will look better on screen. :/
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Oh I know, I was so excited when I saw the wolf bracelet. :] I hope that means they kept the graduation party scene in, but that's a big "if".
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:Oh I know, I was so excited when I saw the wolf bracelet. :] I hope that means they kept the graduation party scene in, but that's a big "if".
I'm thinking they kept the graduation party scene in. At one of the conventions lately one of the wolf's said his fav scene to film in Eclipse was when they crashed Bella's graduation party. (I read it on the Lex's twitter page but I can't remember who it was. It was maybe a week or two ago.)

And of course they kept the bracelet in. They know how crazy us fans are! And how close to the book they need to be. Plus now they will probably include it in the merchandise that will be available. Another way for them to make $$$.

Thanks for posting that link Jenna! That's more pics than I've seen. And you're right :o about sums it up. Those are awesome pics! That helps ease my worries a little bit of some good Bella & Edward moments.

Here's one that's not so close up & you can see the leg hitch better.

I gotta say this is my favorite. It's just so sweet!

I'm curious now though. The two sets of pics of them in their meadow Bella's wearing a different top & I only remember them being in their meadow once, at the end of the book. So hmmmmm.............
Last edited by pennybug84 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

Hello! I loved the photos, what a great gift and on San Valentine day ;)

Did you notice that in one pic Bella has a box in her hand? A small box, with the ring I presume :roll:
Well I was glad to see that my favourite scenes in the book have been shot (the proposal, the meadow), I can't wait for the trailer..
look after my heart, I've left it with you
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

pennybug84 wrote:
I gotta say this is my favorite. It's just so sweet!
Agree. The others are very sensual, but that one is just so...perfect. It's like it combines everything that a relationship should be and make you feel. :D
You guys should all be thanking IhadanEdwardRush because I saw it on her facebook and just posted that link here.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

dazzledBrit wrote:I love the new pics, except for Victoria and Riley pulling Edward apart - what's with that???
This one is kind of weird. I'm assuming it's to amp up the action. I just hope that it doesn't make Edward look weak. You know what I mean? It'll be cool if they have Seth come in & "save the day" but I still don't want it to make Edward look bad.

One other thing I noticed, why do they always have Bella in plaid? (is that how you spell it? it doesn't look right :? )
I know she's not a girl that's into fashion & what not but come on. I'm sure they could find some cute tops for her to wear! What can I say I'm not a fan of plaid.

debussygirl wrote: You guys should all be thanking IhadanEdwardRush because I saw it on her facebook and just posted that link here.

Well thanks to
IhadanEdwardRush!
Anto21 wrote:Did you notice that in one pic Bella has a box in her hand? A small box, with the ring I presume :roll:

I didn't at first. But yup that sure looks like a little black box! I'm glad to see it looks like they kept this proposal the same as in the book! (At least close to it anyway. Who knows if the dialogue will be the same.) Plus you can see the black posts that I assume are from the bed in that pic.
Last edited by pennybug84 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Yay! That's good; that means they're keeping at least some of the graduation part scene in. :D

I know! I hate Edward looking weak. It's bad enough that he got slammed around in New Moon. And that fight with James in Twilight was pretty even for a while. I just want Edward to have the upperhand, like he did in the book. He was never caught in that situation where he was in Victoria and Riley's grasp; heck, he was never even ever in Victoria's.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

Yeah I really don't get what's with the whole -make-Edward-look-weak thing! :roll:
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

It's for suspense and action, nothing more.
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

I still don't get it...there were other ways to do it. That's just how Melissa Rosenberg decided to play it...TBH I haven't been too impressed with her scripts at all.
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...