Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by TopazLove »

Just posted this on the "worried" thread. I am SICK and tired of shirtless Jacob saying all the most romantic lines in all the trailers!!! He was NOT like that in the books. Edward was always the one making us swoon! It looks like Eclipse is going to be another soapy Jacob fest. :cry: The full trailer better show us more of the Edward from the books.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
misskiley
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by misskiley »

yay!! 10 second teaser! lol loved it! Did anyone else think Kristin's wig during the last part looked kind funky?

And what in the world.. the trailer is going online Thursday at 6am?!?! Why would they release a 10 second teaser the day before they run the actual trailer.. AND even put the full trailer online the day before they were going to show it before Remember Me,.. does this seem weird to anyone else?
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I'm assuming (or at least hoping) that it looks all funky because she had been sleeping in a tent for two days. From what I could tell, it didnt look bad in the other micro clips.

I guess it's a bit weird, but if we get to see the trailer that much sooner, I'm not complaining. =)

And is it just me, or does Taylor look a lot less buff than he did in New Moon? :?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

*Faints*

What a tease! 10 seconds isn't enough! That's so mean of them! :x

110 Days or 15 weeks and 5 days to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

misskiley wrote: And what in the world.. the trailer is going online Thursday at 6am?!?! Why would they release a 10 second teaser the day before they run the actual trailer.. AND even put the full trailer online the day before they were going to show it before Remember Me,.. does this seem weird to anyone else?
When I read they were going to releas it before being released w/RM I too thought it was weird. Maybe it's because when they released a NM one w/Bandslam it still didn't do well in theatres? Who knows. I sometimes don't understand what Summit is thinking or doing.
DramaPrincezz013 wrote: And is it just me, or does Taylor look a lot less buff than he did in New Moon? :?

He does! That's fine by me I won't be looking at him. I'll be waiting for the time Robwards back onscreen. :lol:

I found this today, it's an official Twilight movie youtube channel! I didn' see it before. I'm assuming by looking at the other clips on here that this is where all official clips & even some interviews for Eclipse will be availabe.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Drunkster
Settled in Forks

Post by Drunkster »

Trailer trailer trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2HIda5wSVU
Probably posted here several times but I do it again! I am LOVING IT!!!!
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

That wa was really cool! Kristen Stewart rocks in this trailer. In those 90 seconds she brought her best Bella out. Don't get me wrong, I like her very very much as Bella but in this trailer she seems even better! Her face mirrors perfectly the emotional turmoil she's going through.

There are also major improvements in RobWard's look. At last, a stylist got it right! He looks live a mythical creature (like he did in NM) but he seems much younger (like in Twilight) and also with a more... reasonable wardrobe (NM's clothing was something I loatherd). He's finally a 17-year-old vampire!

Though I supported Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria... well, it bugged me not seeing Rachelle there.

I generally think this trailer is like scolding Bella for a wrong decision she's making. This is something I don't like, but I have faith in DS and I hope he didn't do it very wrong, despite the script. But overall, I quite liked it and it made me even more impatient for the movie!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

despoina92 wrote:

There are also major improvements in RobWard's look. At last, a stylist got it right! He looks live a mythical creature (like he did in NM) but he seems much younger (like in Twilight) and also with a more... reasonable wardrobe (NM's clothing was something I loatherd). He's finally a 17-year-old vampire!

I know!!! :D I was so excited. And it looks like Robward got some muscle. Me likeyyyy.

despoina92 wrote:Though I supported Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria... well, it bugged me not seeing Rachelle there.

Me too, but they actually look very similar. It didn't bother me to see BDH as Victoria nearly as much as I thought it would.

despoina92 wrote:I generally think this trailer is like scolding Bella for a wrong decision she's making.

Well, both Edward and Jake are against Bella being a vamp, so it works out fine.

I got some serious chills when Bella said,"Edward, she found us."
IMO, this was the best trailer yet. The movie looks like it's going to be excellent, probably the best one yet. (:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I LOVED the trailer! Just enough to wet my appetite & get me excited for June!

No spoilers like NM (at least no "big" scenes.) Robward looks awesome. The meadow looks so awesome. It has helped calm my fears a little bit.

despoina92 wrote: I generally think this trailer is like scolding Bella for a wrong decision she's making. This is something I don't like, but I have faith in DS and I hope he didn't do it very wrong, despite the script. But overall, I quite liked it and it made me even more impatient for the movie!

I didn't get that at first. But I can kind of see what you mean. Especially w/Jacob's line to Edward about him being better for Bella than Edward is. I think they're just doing it to build the "love traingle."
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson