Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Discuss all things about the movie Eclipse here.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by gamb1t »

Welp, everyone is still on a New Moon rush (myself included because the movie was amazing)....But I felt it to be appropriate to post this little statistic up:
It is 221 days until the premiere of Eclipse :)

Or 7 months, 9 days
221 days can be converted to one of these units:

* 19,094,400 seconds
* 318,240 minutes
* 5304 hours
* 31 weeks (rounded down)
ImageImageImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I need an Eclipse countdown app on my iPhone now!!!

It's going to be hard to top Chris Weitz. I hope David Slade makes Eclipse great. It's my favorite book!
Malekk
Settled in Forks

Post by Malekk »

Anyone know why they keep switching directors for these movies, I can see why to switch from the first one, but I thought New Moon was done well
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

It's because they wanted to start Eclipse filming while New Moon was still in post preduction. Therefore, they needed a new director. And they didnt get rid of Catherine because they didnt like her, she just wanted more time to make New Moon then they gave her, and she said no.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:It's because they wanted to start Eclipse filming while New Moon was still in post preduction. Therefore, they needed a new director. And they didnt get rid of Catherine because they didnt like her, she just wanted more time to make New Moon then they gave her, and she said no.
Which is a good thing!!!!

Gamb 1t thanx for the exact numbers....!!!! that isn't that far away....

Question, has any of you heard or an idea when the first teaser trailer will be released... I had so hoped it would be during the premiere of new moon.... but I guess I was wrong about that... :(
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

Do you think we will get our first glimpse in Feb? Since New Moon's trailer hit just over 5 months before the movie premiered? The only problem is that there are no award shows or Comic Cons in Feb (that i know of).
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

dopeydm wrote:Do you think we will get our first glimpse in Feb? Since New Moon's trailer hit just over 5 months before the movie premiered? The only problem is that there are no award shows or Comic Cons in Feb (that i know of).
I was thinking the same thing. But Eclipse isnt following the sam schedule as Twilight and New Moon did, so it's hard to tell. Maybe they'll show it anyway, even though theyre arent any award shows or Comic Con or anything. Maybe it'll be on the New Moon DVD...?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Just a thought, but summit's next movie is the new rob p movie Remember Me. It isn't released until March 12, 2010. I just have a hunch that we will get our first full length trailer during that movie. Just my personal opinion though.
ImageImageImageImage
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

If anyone wants the high quality version of the teaser poster:
http://www.newmoonthemovie.com/worldoft ... ir=eclipse

YAY!