Eclipse trailers and teasers

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Eclipse trailers and teasers

Post by bored by the sea »

yeah its definitely in there, i bet they arent going to give us any glimpses of it until the films actually out. having just watched it for the 15th time noticed that im pretty sure its jasper chasing victoria through the woods, interesting... maybe its from the bit where some of the cullens almost cross the treaty line
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

Good observation!!! I totally didn't even notice that. That's kind of cool that they put that in the movie, if that is indeed the part when the wolves and the Cullens are after Victoria. Maybe when Edward tells Bella about what happened while they were in Jacksonville, we get visual to see what he's talking about. That would be really SWEET. I'm gonna go watch the trailer again then ahah.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Yeah, I bet that's what it is. Edward said she barely slipped passed them, and that's what it looked like in the trailer.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Oh I love Jasper. For the past 2 movies Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper barely has one lines. In Eclipse I'm hoping they have lots and lots of exposures and lines after all Rosalie and Jasper's story are in it...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Egg_Wood
Settled in Forks

Post by Egg_Wood »

So excited when the latest Eclipse trailer came out! Im from Australia so I had to wait a little bit longer for the USA to get it first.
However, I think that there has no been as much media hype in a way around the Eclipse movie in particular the trailer. I remember last year Rob, Taylor and Kristen were interviewed by ET when they were still shooting New Moon, when Eclipse was being filmed...I dont know about the rest of you but I seriously didnt see as much 'hype' as I did around New Moon.
I think it will be more closer to the date there will be hopefully!

I think the New Moon trailers were made to please the fans, with including the scenes that we wanted to see
ie, the break up scene, wolf transformation, volturi, Edward in Italy
HOwever, the Eclipse trailers, they did include the ring, the meadow, the wolfs, the fighting etc..but ive been watching the reactions and I mean EVERY Twilight fan in my opinion wants to see the Tent scene and the leg hitch I know im simply dying to see them especailly the Tent scene. Thats what it has been building up to..
Whether or not the producers just want the fans to wait so they dont ruin it for them when they go and see it.. I don't know but seriously please even just a second of the Tent scene would do justice. Haha
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I told my friends I thought it was Jasper chasing her, but she looked dubious. But the hair was all right.

Also, Eclipse comes out on Edward's Birthday :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

bored by the sea wrote: we decided the wolves look naked :lol:
Yes... they do :lol:

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Also, Eclipse comes out on Edward's Birthday :D
It's not on Edward's bday... his bday is on June 20th it I'm not wrong... :D
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

The girlie-wolf wrote:
bored by the sea wrote: we decided the wolves look naked :lol:
Yes... they do :lol:

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Also, Eclipse comes out on Edward's Birthday :D
It's not on Edward's bday... his bday is on June 20th it I'm not wrong... :D
Damn, 10 days out. Its on fathers day isnt it?! How could I forget!!! Sorry, i feel ashamed :(
It was on the back of the figure too for Twilight. Oh My Gawd!

Wolves look naked? Need to rewatch! *Paul*
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
saw93
Wandering Through Town

Post by saw93 »

the wolves do look naked haha... but from what ive seen in the trailer the wolves do look more convincing though.... i liked how we got to see more of the creepy side of beeing a vampire. the new born army coming out of the lake looked totally creepy lol. i think it was awsome. and the ring! i think that was beautiful too. its not exactly what i pictured from the book though. this trailer overall got me sooooo PUMPED for eclipse (even more pumped than i already was if that was even possible) :mrgreen:
OH YEA AND THEY NEED TO INCLUDE THE TENT SCENE!!!!!!!!! come on now EVERYONE wants to see that! give us atleast a sneak peak lol oh well maby the next traier ;)
You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours." ~ Edward Cullen Eclipse
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

lol Sarah... I think it is on Father's day...

About the wolves~ When I look closer they look real... the fact that they have less fur make it more realsitic... but when I look at the tralier it looks like they are naked and animated.. so I hope that in the movie they will look real

the ring~ The ring is AWEFUL! did anyone notice? It's nothing like I imagined! blehhhhhhhhhhhhh
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha