Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Eclipse trailers and teasers

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

It wasn't a horrible trailer. There was lots of action, but I bet they ended up showing every action sequence in the movie. And I'm assuming they added a lot of fighting scenes to make the movie more exciting.

As far as I know, I'll be taking a nap every time Robert or Kirsten are on screen, and watching with vague disdain and occasional excitement when ever heads get ripped off.

Is it just me, or did it seem like Robert was getting paler by the minute in that trailer? I swear he wasn't that pale in New Moon.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

OMG!!! I'm bouncing in my seat, and people are giving me strange looks. I.AM.SO.EXCITED. Eclipse is going to be best movie I can almost feel it now...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

I was really expecting more from the new trailer, like Rosalie's story or their past lives. But I still got excited with the fight scene and alteast we got to see the RING! :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

OMG!!! I have watched it at least 15 times since yesterday and I still squeal like a little school girl every single time! I can't wait until June 30th!! It's going to be freakin' amazing!!! 8-)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I'm actually glad that there weren't any backstories or romance in the trailer. They need to save something for the movie. I want to see as little as possible before it actually comes out, but still enough to get me excited, and the trailer did just that. Plus, we'll have TV spots and clips coming out within the next few weeks, so that sould be exciting. (:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

n0vaice wrote:I was really expecting more from the new trailer, like Rosalie's story or their past lives. But I still got excited with the fight scene and alteast we got to see the RING! :D
yeah i was hoping for some rosalie/jasper backstory stuff but i guess that means itll be even more awesome when we see it in the film+plus the fact we to see THE RING!!!! totally made up for that im actually fairly sure i held my breath for the maority of the trailer especially on this bit, the fight scenes do look awesome but as dandyvampgirl13 said that could be all of the ones that are in the film like with New Moon+yes Edward was epically pale in this!! :lol: gah i LOVE IT!!
thinking we may get to see something on the mtv movie awards maybe because theyre coming up soon and they ALWAYS show some sneak peek or scene from Twilight, plus New moon is up for lots of awards...
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I saw the trailer on Oprah. It was great she talked with Dakota Fanning for a while and she introduced the trailer when the time finally came to show it. I then I went online and watched it another 5 or six times!! I think the movie looks really good and I just keep wanting to watch the trailer again cause the action is happening so fast I have to go back and look at a certain part over again. Now I can hardly wait for the movie.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

I loved the trailer. Lots of action that makes it so my boyfriend actually doesn't cringe at the thought of going to see it with me... eeeeeeeeee1!!!!! I'm so excited. I do wish there was more romance in the trailer, just a little bit more would have been better I think. But that just makes it more suspenseful. I'm really excited to see the backstory for Rosalie and Jasper. But did anyone else notice Carlise? He looked super pale and old. But maybe it was just the lighting and the briefness of the shot of him.. I dunno...
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I loved the new trailer, thought it struck the right balance between the action and the romance bit. Obviously the last trailer appealed more to the love triangle and this one more to the action and fight with the New Born Army. I think that adding Riley being bitten by Victoria, and then creating the army and leading them across the lake was nice, I loved that part. I also liked seeing the wolves involved and them running at each other from other sides of the forest. Jasper appeared to be leading the Cullens. Also, Bella's face when Edward gave her the ring was priceless, and I loved Carlisles bits. I hope to got that we get Jasper's story, although we probably won't get Rosalie's that would be nice. Looking forward to it now!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Actually it has been talked about in several interviews with the cast that both Jasper's and Rosalie's back stories will be told in the movie :)

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)