Eclipse trailers and teasers

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Eclipse trailers and teasers

Post by bored by the sea »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
The girlie-wolf wrote:
bored by the sea wrote: we decided the wolves look naked :lol:
Yes... they do :lol:

Wolves look naked? Need to rewatch! *Paul*
The girlie-wolf wrote:the ring~ The ring is AWEFUL! did anyone notice? It's nothing like I imagined! blehhhhhhhhhhhhh

not naked just way less fur than new moon, so no naked paul soz :lol:
its kind of how i imagined just a little more bulky (is that the right word :lol: ) i thought itd be a tiny bit more dainty, although i think its been done based on the description given in the book, i still almost choked when that bit played in the trailer :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

lol I want a naked Jacob, not Paul... Though I Paul can do :lol: yeah, they are so less furier
Really? I imgined something entirely different! This looks way to big and clomsy
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

The girlie-wolf wrote:lol I want a naked Jacob, not Paul... Though I Paul can do :lol: yeah, they are so less furier
Really? I imgined something entirely different! This looks way to big and clomsy
:lol: ha ha i kind of figured you would from your sig+avatar.

yeah no just becuase in the book Bella describes it as this : "Nestled in the black satin, Elizabeth Masens ring sparkled in the dim light. The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold- delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds"
i think the ring seen in the trailer fits this from what we briefly see well except for the gold making a "fragile" web around the diamonds that are there. eeee actually can't wait to see this
**TEAM EDWARD**
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

bored by the sea wrote: yeah no just becuase in the book Bella describes it as this : "Nestled in the black satin, Elizabeth Masens ring sparkled in the dim light. The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold- delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds"
i think the ring seen in the trailer fits this from what we briefly see well except for the gold making a "fragile" web around the diamonds that are there. eeee actually can't wait to see this
Thank you so much for putting the description out there. It makes me mad because a large amount of people are saying that the ring doesn't match the book's description at all, and it definately does. I'm not particularly fond of the ring, but I'm not upset by it at all, and I don't understand why so many people are.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote: yeah no just becuase in the book Bella describes it as this : "Nestled in the black satin, Elizabeth Masens ring sparkled in the dim light. The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold- delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds"
Thank you so much for putting the description out there. It makes me mad because a large amount of people are saying that the ring doesn't match the book's description at all, and it definately does. I'm not particularly fond of the ring, but I'm not upset by it at all, and I don't understand why so many people are.

I totally agree! I was reading this board the other night, and since I'm re reading Eclipse i stumbled upon the part of the book when Edward proposes. And in reading the description, I was thinking to myself that in the trailer the ring that is shown looks pretty darn close. Well from a far view atleast, I then thought of the people that were saying that the ring didn't match at all, and I was then confused. aha. And I mean really, if the ring was in fact a little different, would it really matter as long as the essence of the book was transferred to the movie?

As long as the movie is close to the book and carries over all the key points, I will be happy, and they could have a plastic 25 cent ring on Bella's finger and I wouldn't complain!! :)
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

The girlie-wolf wrote:lol I want a naked Jacob, not Paul... Though I Paul can do :lol: yeah, they are so less furier
Paul! <3 Serious love for him I have. I love the teeth on these monsters though!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
:lol: thats quite alright i hunted it down in the book as i could vaguely remember what bella described but not exactly word for word.
xx-topaz wrote:I totally agree! I was reading this board the other night, and since I'm re reading Eclipse i stumbled upon the part of the book when Edward proposes. And in reading the description, I was thinking to myself that in the trailer the ring that is shown looks pretty darn close. Well from a far view atleast, I then thought of the people that were saying that the ring didn't match at all, and I was then confused. aha. And I mean really, if the ring was in fact a little different, would it really matter as long as the essence of the book was transferred to the movie?

As long as the movie is close to the book and carries over all the key points, I will be happy, and they could have a plastic 25 cent ring on Bella's finger and I wouldn't complain!! :)
lol glad some other peeps agree, i mean yeah it is bulky for an engagement ring but thats really my only quibble :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Id totally buy the ring and all, but I dont think it is right if you get what I mean. I imagined Elizabeth's ring to be timeless, and it looks a little tatty.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I didn't like the ring either. I love antique jewelry. My wedding ring is set in a antique style. I thought it was way to big and didn't like the shape of it either.
Banner by TammyAZ
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edwards Ragazza wrote:I didn't like the ring either. I love antique jewelry. My wedding ring is set in a antique style. I thought it was way to big and didn't like the shape of it either.
I thought something simple, small but still breath-takingly beautiful. And you know, I always thought that even though it was Edward's mothers, it would scream Bella at you.