Eclipse trailers and teasers

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Eclipse trailers and teasers

Post by bored by the sea »

we've only really caught a small glimpse of it so far soooo you never know. but i jjust saw this on the lex homepage http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2010/05/ ... e-jewelry/ soo maybes it'll actually look a little more like this i think this looks a little more dainty, as i said that my only quiblle is that it could be a teeny tiny bit smaller :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I saw it online before too.... And you can buy it on Amazon too. I don't like it. It looks cheep and nothing like it is described.. I dunno. Maybe you like it but I just can't understand this choice...:\
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

The girlie-wolf wrote:I saw it online before too.... And you can buy it on Amazon too. I don't like it. It looks cheep and nothing like it is described.. I dunno. Maybe you like it but I just can't understand this choice...:\
Same here, I thought that It would scream Bella you know? Even though it was Elizabeths, I always saw it as the perfect thing that Bella could ask for- even if she didn't want it. But I don't think this is exactly right. At all.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^well it was made w/SM's input on what she envisioned while writing the book. (The one that you can buy online.)

They both look similiar, but the one in the trailer looks too big (especially compared with a pic of the one the jewelry company made that anyone can buy.) I just hope that in the movie it looks better.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

pennybug84 wrote:^^^well it was made w/SM's input on what she envisioned while writing the book. (The one that you can buy online.)

They both look similiar, but the one in the trailer looks too big (especially compared with a pic of the one the jewelry company made that anyone can buy.) I just hope that in the movie it looks better.
yeah thats what i thought i think thats kinda why it fits my idea of the ring, and im thinking that maybes the ring in the trailer looks big because of the kind of shot its shown in maybes :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Same here, I thought that It would scream Bella you know? Even though it was Elizabeths, I always saw it as the perfect thing that Bella could ask for- even if she didn't want it. But I don't think this is exactly right. At all.
I never really imagined it very Bella but more Bella then THAT! And it was suppossed to be classy and old looking in somehow... and this is huge and kinda modern in a way...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So I went and saw Letters to Juliet today (way cute movie btw) and they showed the Eclipse trailer! And according to my friend I was with when it came on I squeeled (?sp)! Kind of embarrasing!! I guess I was a little excited when I saw it. :lol:
And I think also part of it is because I never saw the NM or TW trailers on the big screen. It was awesome to see on the big screen!! What can I say? I am excited for this movie to come out. (Especially because the few trailers & new scenes from Oprah we've seen it looks awesome!!)

bored by the sea wrote: yeah thats what i thought i think thats kinda why it fits my idea of the ring, and im thinking that maybes the ring in the trailer looks big because of the kind of shot its shown in maybes :lol:
I'm also hoping the ring looks so huge just because of the shot. We'll just have to wait & see on June 30th!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

i truly think its the shot, mainly because Kristen is tiny and such a massive ring would look crazy on her :lol: yeah i have to wait til either July 3rd (if i manage to get advanced screening tix!) or July 9th for official U.K. release.
**TEAM EDWARD**
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I saw the bits of scenes that were on Oprah when the cast was on there last week. One thing I noticed that Slade got right...Edward's eyes change color. The scene where Jacob is waiting on them to finish kissing and Edward says "doesn't he own a shirt" his eyes are black...since he's leaving her to go hunting and he's hungry. Then they go back to gold :D I love that. Their eyes change color all the time in the books, depending on how long it's been since they fed.
I liked the scene with Edward confronting Jacob about kissing her. I imagined that he wouldn't be yelling, but there would be such force behind his words. But like a previous poster, I didn't quite see them standing so close. Oh well...still think it will be great!
Grayce
chewie1bernie
Settled in Forks

Post by chewie1bernie »

I think the trailers are awesome. I liked all of them, but the final one was good. From what I've seen and heard, it will be a pretty good movie.