Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Favorite Scene in Eclipse (SPOILERS)

Post by Alphie »

Give us all your thoughts on your favorite scenes in the movie Eclipse. And be sure to tell us why you loved them. Or at least tell us a story about how swoony you were after the film!
qrwolf
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Favorite Scene in Eclipse (SPOILERS)

Post by qrwolf »

I actually really appreciated the scene from where Edward gets to Bella's to the discussion at the Cullen house about Bella's "visitor". All of the Cullens' eyes were black, showing their need to feed. I liked that change-up from the golden eyes and I liked the consistency.
Image "...You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you."~ Edward Cullen
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Yeah, the black eyes were a nice touch.

I loved both meadow scenes in the movies. Slade seems to have gotten the image of what I thought it should look like right.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

"the Talk" between Bella and Charlie....priceless....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

I loved so many scenes! But choosing a favourite.....:

The training scene. I loved Jasper there! So confident, a bit arrogant, sarcastic... Especially the part with Alice!
misspikaboo
Learning to Love Green

Post by misspikaboo »

I LOVED when Edward got in Jacob's face after the kiss. I could feel his anger so well! It was intense and just amazing. It was like Edward had finally reached his boiling point; I really thought he would hit Jacob! Their emotions were captured perfectly, their stances posed for attack, and all Bella can do is watch in horror. So powerful. And then, of course, sweet innocent Charlie tries to break it up. Love him. :)

The scene after is cute too, with Emmett as Carlisle wraps up her hand.
saw93
Wandering Through Town

Post by saw93 »

One of the funiest and most favorite scene to me was when edward was sorta delivering bella to jacob and they get out the volvo and edward plants a big kiss on bella and you can tell its just to make jacob jealouse sorta marking his territory. but right after jacob gives bella like the biggest hug ever while mean-mugging edward as if to say "Not for long if i have anything to do with it" haha it was amazing.
I also like the scene where edward formally proposes to bella its so sweet :) perfect representation of why im team edward
You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours." ~ Edward Cullen Eclipse
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

- Jasper telling his story... when he got so emotional....

- The tribal story....

- the tent scene....just because Rob nailed it...

- Rosalie and Bella moment....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

There were so many that I thought were done JUST RIGHT... I loved
Jaspers story - Although it could have been longer and they left out Peter, it was a good explanation of his past
Roses story - I felt so bad for her and Nikki did such a great job with the emotions when she was telling it
The tent scene absolutely did it for me (also my favorite section of the books) - It was funny and serious all at the same time PERFECT imo
Fight sequence was great
-loved the display of vampires getting their heads ripped off, it really showed how they are like stone without coming out and stating it.
-Wolves and vampires working together, Emmet helping the wolf fighting two newborns
-Bree surrendering, after reading the Bree book she really nailed it, she looked terrified and confused
-Edward fighting Victoria
-Riley and Seth
Riley was GREAT!
Bella punching Jacob and how he didn't even move, just like the book
Charlie and Bella's "talk" hilarious but he is always just so funny
I could go on and on...Can't wait to see it again
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

marielle wrote:"the Talk" between Bella and Charlie....priceless....
haha it was SO good! Everyone just laughed non-stop....

-The tent scene was really really good! I loved it and Taylor and Rob really nailed it :D

-When Jacob is hurt in his house and Bella comes and breaks his heart.... I was breathing like I was having a heart attack when I tried to come myself down so I won't ruin the screen when trying to comfort Jake :lol:

-The fight was amazing!!! love it!

-When Jake says that he loves Bella and kisses her.... and then she tries to punch him in the face :lol:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha