Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Eclipse Movie ~ Inside Jokes

Post by bac »

Did you spot something funny that was obviously added to the movie as an inside joke? Come and share with all us here.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
misspikaboo
Learning to Love Green

Re: Eclipse Movie ~ Inside Jokes

Post by misspikaboo »

Jacob's "I'm hotter" comment is an obvious poke to the constant Team Edward verse Team Jacob battle. I laughed out loud when I heard that one.

Also, did Jacob's "Hold on tight" line remind anyone else of Edward's similar line in Twilight, minus the spidermonkey part? I thought it was so cute, but also a bit of a jab at that infamous impromptu line. :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

- "Something to look forward to." Emmett when they are talking about the newborns
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
abbey_dahling
Settled in Forks

Post by abbey_dahling »

Instead of something that was added *to* the movie, I noticed something that wasn't in the movie. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but Esme's name is never spoken in the Eclipse movie. I thought I noticed it the first time around, but I wasn't sure. I went to see it again last night and made sure I paid attention from beginning to end, and I was right. No one ever says Esme's name.

(I wanted to post a thread about this, but am unable to - this must be one of the places where only mods can start threads - but I wanted to mention it somewhere - this seemed like the best thread in which to mention it)
SomeGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by SomeGirl »

The end when Bella want show the ring to Charlie "It's good thing you're bulletproof."
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

I'm supprised nobody has quoted "Doesn't he own a shirt?"
Yes, that is a jab at TayCob's abs and how EVERY ITERVIEW they asked about them.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers