Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Re: Goofs--Mistakes found in Eclipse

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I don't know if someone has asked this already or not, if so please inform me. But, isn't Jacob supposed to run away at the end? what happened? Did anyone state why it wasn't shown?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
RudeDesigns
Settled in Forks

Post by RudeDesigns »

BlueStarEgo wrote:I don't know if someone has asked this already or not, if so please inform me. But, isn't Jacob supposed to run away at the end? what happened? Did anyone state why it wasn't shown?
it could be possible ,that since the breaking dawn movie is going to be 2 parts that the whole jacob POV on bella's marriage will be pushed into the first part.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

RudeDesigns wrote:
BlueStarEgo wrote:I don't know if someone has asked this already or not, if so please inform me. But, isn't Jacob supposed to run away at the end? what happened? Did anyone state why it wasn't shown?
it could be possible ,that since the breaking dawn movie is going to be 2 parts that the whole jacob POV on bella's marriage will be pushed into the first part.
Thats what I was thinking about Epilogue, maybe it wasn't there because they hadn't told Charlie, hadn't sent Invites etc yet in Movieworld.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

I really didnt notice any- but now after reading these there are loads! :lol:
I was waiting for the whole jacob running away scene - hate when they leave important things out!!!

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
MoonlessNight
Settled in Forks

Post by MoonlessNight »

The thing that bugs me the most in Eclipse is the scene right before the first Bella /Jacob kiss. Jacob says something like "I bet he can't even kiss you". Well, about 10 minutes before, you have the Edward dropping Bella off at the treaty line, and he and Bella have a long drawn out kiss. If they insisted on putting that line in the movie, it should've been before the Edward/Bella kiss.

Also, the editing leaves something to be desired. Did anyone else notice that most of the best scenes were the deleted ones? Compared to the book, the movie had very little romance (well except for the Jacob/Bella scenes, but I don't really count those).
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

AyaDiefair wrote:Hmm, what irritated me about the movie was when they were on the mountain after the famous tent scene all Bella is wearing is like a light shirt and plaid thing. Bella hates the cold and is standing on the mountain with snow all over it, I'm sure it isn't very warm up there either. Where is the marshmallow jacket I thought they had in the book??
There's a lot about right after the tent scene that bothered me. But for this threat, what she's wearing during the fight with Victoria and what she's wearing in the clearing a few minutes later is different. When the Volturi show up she's wearing what she wore while Jacob was carrying her to the camp site.
Bella wears plaid a lot... :roll:
As for the marshmallow jacket, I wanted to see that too...wish they hadn't taken out Edward's line about the space heater too.
Grayce