Lys

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
beautifulworld
Settled in Forks

Lys

Post by beautifulworld »

Hey all! I'm Lys! I had just joined the Lex a few days before it was hacked :cry:

How did you pick your screen name?

It's a line from my favorite Coldplay song, "Don't Panic". "We live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do".

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

I spend a lot of time on Facebook, and I was seeing a lot of Bumper Stickers about it, and thought to myself, I wonder what this is? So, I bought Twilight, and I was hooked from the first page. It's still my favorite of the series!

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

Edward, because I think he's just really interesting! I can't wait to read Midnight Sun, because I would love to learn more about what was going on in his head. Especially at the beginning when Bella said she thought she saw him laughing.

Who is your favorite minor character?

Alice, for sure! She's an amazing best friend to Bella, and I just think she's so funny! I love that she was the only one that believed in Bella and Edward's relationship. I also love Carlisle and Esme, and I wish they had been in the books more.

What are your hobbies?

Reading, watching tv, hanging out with friends, trying to make avatars (I'm new at it), being a student...

Where are you from?

Minnesota

How old are you?

20's

See you all around the Lexicon!!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Lys

Post by darkrider »

stupid hackers!!! lol anyways, welcome back to the lexicon! feel free to pm me if you want to chit chat....i'm friendly!

-dark(meteor's twin)
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
RikusDarkAngel
Settled in Forks

Post by RikusDarkAngel »

I know how you feel Lys. I barely got into the message boards on the lexicon because I decided, "Well since I'm always on the site, why not BE apart of the site." And on that very same day--night actually-- the site was hacked and I was like noo!!
Ya so I felt sad x] haha but now it's back! =D yay!! That's what counts ^^

~<3 Rika
Image Image
^RikuxSora^
^Gackt^
Macy!
Learning to Love Green

Post by Macy! »

Welcome to the Lex! I, too, am completely addicted to Facebook and actually have about a million Twilight bumper sticks lol :)
Anyways, happy posting!
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome back to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me whenever. See you around the boards! :D
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome to the new lex. I really love your avitar. My name is Leah feel free to PM me anytime. I don't bite. :-)
beautifulworld
Settled in Forks

Post by beautifulworld »

wishingiwasbella wrote:Welcome to the new lex. I really love your avitar. My name is Leah feel free to PM me anytime. I don't bite. :-)
Thanks Leah! I made my avatar myself! I'm pretty new at it, but I love it too!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
sean
Wandering Through Town

Post by sean »

Welcome to the lex! I'm Sean, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to chat! Hope you like it here. -sean
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back