How ya doin' everyone?

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kitchen Witch
Settled in Forks

How ya doin' everyone?

Post by Kitchen Witch »

Hi, my name is Kirsten, I'm 21 years old and live in Georgia with my husband Josh. I have a healthy love of fiction novels and doing very "crafty" things that could be considered folksy.

Which is where I came up with my username : Kitchen Witch. I love to bake, for my husband, friends and family. I also use it to supplement my income from time to time. So between going to college full time and working full time I find a few spare moments to read my fiction novels, watch NCIS and spend time with my hunny.

So I guess that's a good little bit of background information on me. I might throw in a few Twilight facts about myself to make this all interesting and tie everything in together.
My favorite book would definitely be the fourth book. I was absolutely riveted the entire span of the novel. I loved how the characters tied into each others lives and how all loose ends were well managed. I felt like the book had a very permanent quality to it, and that the scenario all the characters matched perfectly with their personalities. So I wasn't left feeling like things were unfinished or unlikely to have happened.

My favorite character would be Alice. She almost felt like the backbone of the story to me. A lot of things revolved around her and her glances into the future made things MUCH more interesting. I also loved her personality. I think she is a very well rounded character with a lot of spunk that I love.

I'm really looking forward to getting into this website and meeting new people and discussing Twilight! I must say I rank this series up there with my other favorite authors like Anne Bishop and J.K. Rowlilng!

Switzerland~Chicki
Settled in Forks
Location: Conversing with Edward and Jacob, listing the pros and cons of each of them.

Re: How ya doin' everyone?

Post by Switzerland~Chicki »

Welcome to the Forums! I am quite new as well and I'm sure we'll all have fun here! Hope to see you around! :D
"Just ignore Rosalie; I do." -Infamous Edward Cullen, Twilight the Movie.

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Welcome! My name is Nikki. It's really fun around here. Everyone's nice and just as in love with Twilight so it makes for good conversation. :) Anyway, have fun and I hope to see you around!
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!

vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hey Kristen
Welcome to the Lexicon!!!
I'm vampirechick101
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*

Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.

Dont_Call_Me_Nessie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dont_Call_Me_Nessie »

Welcome to the Lexicon! I also loved Breaking Dawn, but I have to say I found it a little far-fetched at times.