Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Hey, I'm Allie

Post by metro_girl0 »

How did you pick your screen name?
I picked metro_girl0 because of a book I read by Janet Evanovich, it was an awesome book, and I liked the name so I make it into my usernames for most of my internet things.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I first came to read Twilight because at my public library it was on the 'New' shelf so I picked it up and thought from the back of the back of the book that the book would be interesting. I've always had a thing for vampire books, especially vampire romance books.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Most of all, I would have to say Bella, because she always seems to be in the middle of things by accident, and that tends to happen to me alot. And she's accident prone and a total klutz, which is also like me. I think I can relate more to her and that is why I like her so much.

Who is your favorite minor character?
My favorite minor character, would have to be Emmett, or Victoria. Emmett because I've always had a thing for the big strong guys and I think he's funny. Victoria, because I can understand why she is hurting so bad, and I can understand why she would do what she did. Not that I would do the same things, but I can understand why she did them. She was hurting really badly and I think that she just wanted to have someone else hurt as bad as she was. I felt bad when I read the books (I've read them like a hundred times, I love them!) especially when James was killed, not because he was killed, because I think if he hadnt been killed he would have killed Bella, I felt bad because Victoria loved him (In my opinion) and she lost the person she had loved. Okay enough with me rambling. Sorry 'bout that.

What are your hobbies?
I have alot of them. I love to read, and write (like stories and poems. I would love to write a book one day, at this point I am even planning the outline for it.) I love hiking and taking care of children. I love kids. I also love helping people, and volunteering for things. Oh, and I love organizing people. Not myself but others you know? If I had all the right stuff and the time I could organize myself too. I like organizing with folders, and labels....etc,etc. Boring I know. Oh! And listening to music of course, I couldnt live without my music.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I am originally from New York. I've moved around alot, and I am back in New York now.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I am a teen.

Other things about me: I stick up for the things I think are right, and I hate bullies and liers. That's basically it. I am one of 7 children. 5 brothers and 1 sister. They are all older than me, I'm the baby in this family. My mom isn't their mom though, except for one.
Anyways, that is about it. Oh and I love romance novels! I think I like them so much because I'm waiting for my own little love story to happen.
Twimooneclidawnsun
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Hey, I'm Allie

Post by Twimooneclidawnsun »

Hey Allie,
Welcome to the Lex.
You seem like you LOVE the Twilight series, so I am sure you'll fit in perfectly.
PM me if you have any questions. Or if you wanna chat.

Happy Twilighting.
^.^
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

Hey Allie,
Welcome! Have fun here. Careful though, you'll get addicted! :D
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hey Allie!!
welcome to the Lexicon
I'm vampirechick101 or vampchick
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello! Welcome to the Lex!!! I'm SethisMine, hope to see you around the boards! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

Thanks, you all seem very nice, and I am sure I will love it here. I'm already loving how it is set up and everything. And I love chatting, talking, and etc, so I am sure I will be on here alot.

Allie