Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cminor
Settled in Forks

cminor

Post by cminor »

How did you pick your screen name?
*My screen name is part of my first name, and part of my last. It is funny becuase our whole family (my husband, myself, and our daughter) has the same first initial and of course last name. We have to fight over who gets to use what screen names!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
*I just finished Twilight and am starting New Moon. As much as I hate to admit it, I liked the way the cover looked - the black, red, and white-ish so that is what convinced me to buy the first one. I also really like to read series of book so that I don't have to go through leaning all the characters again. I am glad I started, becuase I am completly hooked. I read Twilight in about 4 days, which is unheard of for me!

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
*I think I like Bella the most. I can somewhat relate to her being shy and a bit self conscious.

Who is your favorite minor character?
*I like Mike. I like how he was able to finally realize Bella was not into him, but was not angry or bitter about it.

What are your hobbies?
*I have two Puggles (Pug/Beagle) and nothing makes me more happy than playing with them. We watch a lot of TV (I love my Tivo, which is why it is suprising that I read Twilight so quickly) and for the most part we are home boddies.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
*I live in a small town north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Go Packers!

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
*Early 30's. But for some reason I tend to like more of the teen stuff. Music, books, TV. I guess it is not too bad, it helps me connect with our daughter.

Anything else you would like to share.
*I love this board. I spent a lot of time on the Supernatural TV show board, and there was a ton of posts that were "he is so hot" and "yes" and "I know". So I am really excited to be involved in a board that really has you think about things. It also makes it easier and much more fun to just look around and get other peoples opinions.
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: cminor

Post by Kymberli »

Hi Welcome :D

Everyone is very friendly around here.

See you around the boards
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hi!
welcome to the Lex!
I'm vampirechick101
PM Me=]
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

Hello and Welcome I'm JasperRocks3000. Jazzled for short
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! You will love it here. It’s a lot of fun meeting all the other happily Twilight-obsessed folks. Watch out – the Lex is highly addictive! ;-)

Warning: you may want to finish the series before you begin posting everywhere, or you will be spoiled. While we aren't a spoiler site, we assume at this point in the game that everyone has read all 4 books.

Be sure to read the stickys at the top of the threads for important information. Also, make sure to check out the Newcomer's guide for easy site navigation. Always read the rules & regulations before posting on any thread to avoid wasting time, confusion, grief, or unnecessary PM's.

When you've finished reading:
For us *older* fans there are a couple of adult threads: Heavenly Hash and it’s big sister, The Gutter Girls & Guys, and both can be found on the Flight to Phoenix forum. We also have a brand new thread for 30 somethings (also on Phoenix).

Come see us!!
See you around the boards!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D I'm copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime. hope you enjoy the site & I'll see you around the boards.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV