Hi! I'm ohmyedward01 :D

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ohmyedward01
Settled in Forks

Hi! I'm ohmyedward01 :D

Post by ohmyedward01 »

hi everyone! i'm ohmyedward01, but you can call me jessie if u wish :)
i am a very very very twilight-obsessed person, and i can find a twilight connection to almost anything i see or hear everyday. i know, its sad.
i'm a sophmore in high school, and i live in illinois, usa. my favorite color is pink (as you can see), i have one dog, a bichon frise, named Bijou (that means jewel in french!), and i loveeee to write! but i dont think im good enough to make it professionally xD but i dont mind just writing for fun
i am in colorguard, aka flag twirling, and its one of the most fun things in my life right now. i have also been dancing since i was three years old, but i recently had to stop classes because it was too much. don't worry tho, colorguard has a lot of dance in it too :D I have also been playing the viola for about five years, and i plan on continuing with it for the rest of my life, i love it :D
if theres anything else anyone would like to know about me, as long as its not like a creeper question lol, please feel free to ask!
im really excited to start discussing with other twilighters, and ill see ya on the boards! :D

<3, ohmyedward01

and guess who had a rosalie moment and totally didnt use the form given.. haha oops

How did you pick your screen name?
its my version of saying oh my god, adopted by twilighters around the globe! :D

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
a couple of my friends said they were really good, and decided to try them out, now im completely obsessed! i would have to say that twilight is my fave xD

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
EDWARD

Who is your favorite minor character?
aliceeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your hobbies?
(see above, lol)

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
(see above, again)

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
(see above)

Anything else you would like to share.
(see above)
Last edited by ohmyedward01 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Are you referring to the fact that you can't walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over?"
-Edward Cullen
<3
ohmyedward01
Settled in Forks

Re: Hi! I'm ohmyedward01 :D

Post by ohmyedward01 »

*accidentally double posted, because im having a very large rosalie moment apparently, and i decided to do my intro before reading the rule thingies. bad idea*
"Are you referring to the fact that you can't walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over?"
-Edward Cullen
<3
Allison
Wandering Through Town

Post by Allison »

Welcome to the Lex, look forward to seeing you on the boards!
ImageImageImageNM p.201
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi I'm Megan. Welcome to the lex! LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE. I love ALICE as well. And I am from Illinois too! Hope to see you on the boards later :)
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D I'm copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime. be sure to check out the Newcomer's Guide to the Twilight Lexicon if you have any questions. hope you like the site & I'll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hello and welcome to the message boards!
Hope to see you around. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
ohmyedward01
Settled in Forks

Post by ohmyedward01 »

thanks for the warm welcoming everyone! :D
-Edward Cullen
<3
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Yay Team Edward!!!! Hi and welcome to the Lex! I'm Elizabeth and feel free to PM me anytime you wanna chat. I'll see you around the boards!

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B