Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Hello there, I'm Onin

Post by Onin »

How did you pick your screen name?

Its just been my online name for a long, long time. The character I play in games changes according to what the latest reads and philosophies I like are though.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

My older brother and his wife suggested it, for a long time. After many arguments about never seeing guys walking around campus with a Twilight book in his hand I thought I won out. On my flight back home from his place though, I had the first book in my hand, and I finished all of them as fast as possible. I can't pinpoint a favorite book, I love them all... If I was forced, I think I would say Breaking Dawn. I've recently suffered some major heart break, and I'm just a romantic. Seeing them happy delighted me.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

I like Bella the best. I identify most with Edward though. The feeling of being different, of doing things to make your love happier, even when- as you find out later- its far from what she wants.

Who is your favorite minor character?

Carlisle, if he is considered "minor". Just amazing, compassionate, concentration, self-control, spirituality, generosity, love with Esme...

What are your hobbies?

I write, badly in my opinion, but I try. Besides that I play bass trombone, hang out discussing whatever I can with whomever is around.

Where are you from?

Texas. Small town Texas, disgusting and boring, though we aren't that small.

How old are you?

I'm in my late teens, though hopefully I'll get to pull the wool over someone's eyes. I hate being my age, I hate growing up in the "bad boy" era, and I hate (most of the time) my gender. Guys root themselves up so much trouble, or at least they do around here.
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Hello there, I'm Onin

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

Welcome to the Lex!!

Glad you got into the Twilight books and enjoyed them, its good to have another twiguy on our hands :mrgreen:

Hope you enjoy the forum, and if you need anything just ask!!

-Brittany
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Welcome to the Lex! Always nice to have a new TwiGuy around here, there aren't nearly enough of them!

PM me if you need anything, or are just bored and want to chat.

-Waffle of Doom
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi I'm Megan. Welcome to the lex! LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE.Hope to see you on the boards later
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Hey,
Welcome to the lex!
Feel free to pm me anytime if you ever want to talk about Twilight or just to chat.
Hope to see you around the boards!
--Heather
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hey
welcome to the Lex!!
I'm vampirechick101 or vampchick whichever is easier
See you around the boards and feel free to Pm me anytime :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Thanks for all the warm welcome, this seems like such an enjoyable forum. I've just got one question, or a request- I'm not quite sure how to ask.

If it would be considered... foolish to distribute my myspace, I was wondering if there was another way I could ask you guys to critique or give me some feedback on some of my poems or rants. If not, then I would love to drop the url to my myspace, and ask you guys and gals to check the blogs and give me some advice on them. So... how best should I go about that?
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

Thanks Onin! I think I would have a great time here..just have to familiarize with everything! :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey and welcome to the lex!
Hope to see you on the boards later :D

-Jasper
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime. nice to see some more TwiGuys on the boards!

If you want feedback on your myspace, you could put the link in your signature for people, if that's something you feel comfortable with.
If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

Hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV