HI!!! I'm Kaleigh!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
I_Am_Switzerland31
Settled in Forks

HI!!! I'm Kaleigh!

Post by I_Am_Switzerland31 »

Hey fellow Twilight addicts! My name is Kaleigh and i have finally found the time to re-register on the Twilight Lexicon. I was a member before it was shut down and then hacked, but i did follow the other people to the Alternalex. It was fun. SO.. I love the Twilight saga. my Favorite book is Eclipse and i am Switzerland when it comes to Jacob and Edward. My favorite minor character is Esme, i just love her motherly charm ans how she is so understanding about everything. Some of my friends call me Mama Esme, because im so motherly towards them. lol. Im soon to be 17 and i cant wait. I love being active in sports. I play tennis, soccer, and softball. I occassionally play football with some guy friends and i can be a tomboy at times, but im still girly. I respect everyone's personal opinions because i know that there is no way to change them and im an open person. so if you have any questions i'll answer them for you! :D
He kneeled to the ground and pulled out a ring and said "Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone, I LOVE YOU and that's all i really know! I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress, it's a Love Story baby just say... YES -Love Story
mrscullen:)
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At the Cullen house w/ Edward teaching me how to play the piano ooh la la

Re: HI!!! I'm Kaleigh!

Post by mrscullen:) »

nice to meet you kaleigh!! my name is addie ;)welcome back to the lex! hope to see you around the boards and PM me anytime you want!! :D
ImageImage
fanpire_336
Settled in Forks

Post by fanpire_336 »

hi kaleigh!!! welcome back to the lex! feel free to PM me anytime. hope to see you around on the boards!! oh, and by the way i'm jen. lol :D
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime.

There is a suggested format for doing your introduction, just to help us get to know you better and avoid unnecessary confusion. Thanks.
you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi I'm Megan. Welcome to the lex! LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE.Hope to see you on the boards later
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
CiaoBella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CiaoBella »

Hello and welcome to the Lex! I hope you'll like it around here, I know I do :D Hope to see you around on the boards later!
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Kaleigh, and welcome back to the lex!
Hope to see you on the boards later on :D

-Jasper
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy