Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MelBelle22
Settled in Forks

Howdy from Mel!

Post by MelBelle22 »

How did you pick your screen name?
Well, my name is Melinda, but one of my nicknames is Mel-Belle. A friend of mine made it up one day because it rhymed and she found that quite amusing! It just kind of stuck, I guess =] And then I realized that Belle reminded me of Bella and therefore Twilight. Oh and 22 has always been my favorite number. Voila!

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
My little sister bought all four of the Twilight books as they were released and badgered me to read the series while she was in the middle of it. I am in Nursing school and reading a book for pleasure was the last thing I had time for. But after seeing the movie on opening day with one of my best friends...I was unconditionally and irrevocably hooked! I finished all four books within 8 days (in the middle of my finals for Nursing school, by the way! You can take a wild guess at how much studying I got done...)

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I'm going to have to plead the 5th and say no comment! I know that's very boring of me not to pick one...but for me, it's down-right impossible. They are all so different and they each bring something unique to the table. The story is not complete without each and every one of them and I find a way to relate to all three...so I'm going to just be a poor sport and say that there is no way I could ever choose!
Although...I'm definitely Team Edward and not Jacob when it comes to who Bella should be with ;-)

Who is your favorite minor character?
I really love Alice, but pretty sure you would not consider her a minor character. This may sound kind of weird, too, but I really started to get into Leah Clearwater's character in Breaking Dawn when it was just her and Jacob as wolves for a little bit.

What are your hobbies?
When I am not consumed beneath a pile of Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, and other Nursing textbooks, I love training and riding horses, going to rodeos, reading, writing, cuddling with my Jack Russell Terrier, running, photography, modeling, road trips, spontaneous randomness, and of course spending as much time as I can with my love, Ian. He is my own personal Edward, ladies! It's great...don't settle for any less =]

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Cali-for-ni-aaayyy <3

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

Anything else you would like to share.
Nothing specific comes to mind...but I just wanted to say that I'm really excited to be a part of all of this! And I am freaking addicted to Twilight! Woo!
Bahahah...let the games begin! =]
"For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
but my soul." -Judy Garland-
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Howdy from Mel!

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

Hi Melinda!

My name's Honey, Welcome to the Twilight Lex! See you on the boards! :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
MelBelle22
Settled in Forks

Post by MelBelle22 »

Thanks, Honey! Nice to meet you! =]
"For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
but my soul." -Judy Garland-
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

Nice meeting you too Melinda! :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi I'm Megan. Welcome to the lex! LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE.Hope to see you on the boards later :D
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey and welcome to the lex!
Hope to see you around on the boards later. :D

-Jasper
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
CiaoBella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CiaoBella »

Hello, and welcome to the Lex!

By the way, my favorite number is 22, too! I have just always liked the number 2, and what's better than one 2? Two of them of course! :lol: It's also currently my age, so I'll be enjoying that fact til my birthday rolls around in June...

Anyways, I hope you'll like it here! Hope to see you around on the boards, feel free to PM me anytime! :D
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!