I eat the tails on shrimp...and other interesting facts.

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
obieewok
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

I eat the tails on shrimp...and other interesting facts.

Post by obieewok »

How did you pick your screen name? It's a pretty standard name for me on any website. I am not a Star Wars nut but I like Ewoks---so cute. So combine Obi Wan and Ewoks and BAM---magic is born.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? I only read Twilight after my best bud Shanna DRUG me to see the movie. She had read all the books and waited until Jan to see the movie. She begged even though she knew I hated all things HYPED. I mean, I was in the Dallas Galleria the day Robert Pattinson was there----and I detested him for making it so hard to park lol. I didn't know who he was other than "that vampire guy I see pics of at Hot Topic". So yeah, I guess I was VERY anti-Twilight just because I thought it was a kid thing, sort of like Harry Potter. Went and saw the movie, then immediately read the books, all within the span of DAYS people. Favorite book is the first---by far.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? Hmmmm. Tough one. Not Bella. But I like Edward and Jacob evenly, for differest reasons.

Who is your favorite minor character? Although I don't consider him a minor character at all (Thanks Twilight Movie!), Jasper----I mean, what's better than a guy who can calm you just by being near you. I'd gladly take the coma.

What are your hobbies? I love reading---any and everything. Currently reading Wally Lamb's masterpiece "She's Come Undone" for the 40th time, and finally got through reading Catcher in the Rye because I never had. I love old classics (although I have to give Bells props: I cannot to this day get through Wuthering Heights. Not my kind of read AT ALL) and I love horror as well. I love horror movies, but my favorite movie of all time is probably like Urban Cowboy or something else lame because I'm a chick.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) Texas. Never lived anywhere but this freaking state. I'm in the big city---they call it Big D.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) 30-2

Anything else you would like to share.
I really enjoyed my journey into Twilight and the fantasy it created. Thing is, I can't seem to shake it. Every day I think of a way I would have either made it better, or a song I hear that should be in the movie or heck, I think about how many different stories you could easily do to keep it going. I'm lucky I have friends that share the same passion as I do. I will be the first to admit though, I am a critic----there are lots and LOTS of things about both the books and the movies that I didn't like or that didn't make sense, so maybe a Twilight board isn't exactly the best place for me to be, but hey, I figure everyone who loves Twilight probably has a grievance or two. I'm glad to see there is a place on the web for all the other addicts like me. Nice to meet Ya'll (I threw in the ya'll for that Southern effect you guys all love).
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: I eat the tails on shrimp...and other interesting facts.

Post by -Jasper »

Hey, and welcome to the lex! I like the y'all. :lol:

Hope to see you around the boards later. :D

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
loveuccs
Wandering Through Town

Post by loveuccs »

Hi!!
You will be impressed by how this people talk about Twilight here. I thought thas as fans they will be fighting with the not-so-much-fans but they're openmind and very easy to comprehend.
I'm not that impartial, when I love something, I love it and that's it.
See you around :D
It's too green. An alien planet!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hi welcome to the lex i am Raven nice to meet you

hope to see you around on the boards later if you ever want to talk or need something pm me
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Hi, I'm Latte!
Welcome to the Lex!

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

hey
im bunny
welcome to the lex
hope to see you 'round
ImageImage
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi I'm Megan. Welcome to the lex! LOVE THE BOOKS TOO OF COURSE. Hope to see you on the boards later
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello, welcome to the Lex! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

Welcome obieewok ^.^
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

hello welcome to the Lex!
I'm Sarah.

Hope to see you around on the boards :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!