Bronze Haired Girl

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Casanova
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Bronze Haired Girl

Post by Casanova »

Heh, I want to start reading people's posts, but it seems everyone here is further ahead of me in the series so whenever I see character names I don't recognize, I send the mouse wheel in a rapid spin downward in the hopes that I won't read something that gives anything away.

Anyway, enough of that tangent! Welcome!
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

Bronze Haired Girl, Welcome back to the Lex! XD
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

HEY cool to finally meet you !! so yeah welcome back :D
thanks big time for the Lexicon!! I know how hard it must have been so thanks big time
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
HalleyBrooke
Settled in Forks

Post by HalleyBrooke »

Hey!!! i'm from Tennessee too!!! i go to the same school as Layla_Hale, she's the one told me to get an account!!!
Where I come from, we all eat butterflies and poop rainbows.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:BD was the only one of the four that caused me to cry and the times that I was moved to tears was during times when Bella’s mothering instinct was in full force. I finished the book with the opinion that mothers would have a much different reaction to the book than those who are not mothers.
Have you found this to be true? Is there a thread that discusses this? I just had a PM conversation with another mom about this same topic. I think I had the opposite of a "mom" reaction to this... I am a mom of two (and also a "bronze-haired-girl" with the nickname "Red") and I wasn't happy with the whole pregnancy storyline (not the fact she was pregnant, but the actions that occurred around it). Anyhow, I'd love to hear other opinions from moms and others about this... Please let me know if there is a discussion on this topic out there.

Anyhow, thanks for this site - I'm brand new to Twilight, forums, boards, PM'ing... I feel like I'm really old and just trying to keep up... But I'll get there. I will be celebrating the 9th anniversary of my 29th bday this winter!

Thanks!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
foreveredward16
Wandering Through Town

Post by foreveredward16 »

[quote="Bronze Haired Girl"]How did you pick your screen name?
Hey BHG. I'm new to lex. Just thought I'd respond to your posted questions. My screen name was easy. When I read Twilight or any of the other books in the series... if ever I choose to picture myself in Bella's place... Forever seems pretty damn good if it was going to be with Edward Cullen!!!!!!! 16 is my lucky number. haha so it all came together. So here I am... ForeverEdward16 (aka Jennifer)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I started reading Twilight out of sheer boredom. My sister is in high school, and her friends gave her the book to read over a weekend. She wasn't interested... So on a long drive out to my cabin... I picked it up after my ipod died. As soon as I started reading... I realized I wouldn't be able to stop.
I think Midnight Sun is becoming my favorite. I have read the portion posted on Stephenie Meyers website. After reading and appreciating the full series. It is beyond fascinating to get to Read Twilight again (in a sense) but see through Edwards eyes! Its so different! So good! I love Edward!

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I love Edward to death. But what would Edward be without the love of his existance Bella! Each Character works off of the others. Without Jake Bella would have so much less intensity. They are all amazing characters. Must be why I can't get enough of the Twilight saga!

Who is your favorite minor character?
I love Carlisle. First off.... even just his name... So classic... elegant! Carlisle!!! Its going to be one of my future children's names... I can already tell! haha
He is just so sure of himself... he controls the Cullen's way of life... he guides them... he makes them the sophisticated Vampires that they are... He is the reason for the Honey Gold Eyes! What could get better than those EYES! I love hot doctors!

What are your hobbies?
I love to read.... mainly fantasy books that take me far far away from the boring and cold city of Winnipeg, Mb, Canada.... thats where I am from.
Dance is a big part of my life.... as well as general arts. Sketching... Writing music (altough I can't sing for the life of me)

Where are you from: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada (sometimes known as Winterpeg... is pretty chilly in the winter)

How old are you? 19

Anything else you would like to share.
I love the Twilight series. Thing is... I don't have any commited friends who have joined me on this one yet. So I would love to hear from you guys on lex... since you all clearly share the same main interest!
You are my life now!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

foreveredward16 wrote: Hey BHG. I'm new to lex. Just thought I'd respond to your posted questions.
Hey, welcome FE16! May I suggest you make a new topic/thread with the answer to these questions...that way it'll gain more attention. I'm Janine by the way.

And, BHG! I can't believe I haven't posted here yet...I can't sincerely say 'Welcome' considering you're a mod and you've been a member longer than I have...so...

Random: Emmett! I know you love him so much. See ya at EDC, Boss. Tell Emmett to drop by, please? I haven't talked to him in a year!
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Dreauror
Settled in Forks

Post by Dreauror »

oops I never answered many of your questions, hey I like that "this is the 9th anniversary of my 29th Birthday ha in my case I think I would say this is the 9th anniversary of my 31st Birthday but do you know I don't mind being 40 its good, its fun lol.

Nice to meet you BHG the forum is awesome and the signatures are cool.
Carlilseitis! Its a highly infectious disease and reading Twilight is the cause.
However, you might just Carlisleza a virus someday you'll get over him.

twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Welcome Bronze Haired Girl.
Hope you like the Lex.
It's awesome how everyone always says that Emmet is their favorite. I also love Emmet, the actor is hilarious! :D
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.