Hello from borninwashington

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
borninwashington
Settled in Forks

Hello from borninwashington

Post by borninwashington »

Hello all. I have been a member over at TwilightMOMS for a while. Since my Twilight obsession seems to not be getting any better after nearly 18 months (quite possibly worse), I have started branching out to other sites, blogs, and forums. I often check this site for news updates and have always really liked it so I figured I would make it official. I first read Twilight because my husband had read about it and suggested it (boy does he regret that now!). I have always loved all things vampire from the Anne Rice novels to 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' to the Sookie Stackhouse books. I, originally, loved Twilight so much because it takes place in my home state of Washington (I live in Seattle) on the Olympic Peninsula--I could picture everything as described as it is one of my favorite places in the world. I am still coming to terms with my love of Twilight--I have not gone fully public yet. Most of my friends that know just think I am kind of nuts and going through some mid-life crisis. I think my husband thinks I have lost it. He is mostly supportive but he doesn't know the full extent of it. I have one good, good friend that fully knows and supports me in all of this craziness--in fact she shares the craziness. I keep telling myself that I have always been a pop culture junkie and that is all it is--who knows.

I have two young daughters who are growing up thinking it is completely normal to to be obsessed with all things vampiric (Twilight and otherwise) and to be way to obsessed with a very young Robert Pattinson (I was a sophomore in high school when he was born--you do the math. And, no, I don't think he is actually Edward, I actually like him for him.) The good of this is they are growing up with a mother that reads constantly (no, not just Twilight) and they too already have a strong love for literature. I honestly can't explain why I have taken to all this so hard, but I have, and figure I might as well enjoy it. I have a funny video to share on this site. Once I figure out where to post it, I will. Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Re: Hello from borninwashington

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

hey
im bunny
welcome to the lex
:mrgreen:
ImageImage
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey, and welcome to the lex!
I'm Jenni, hope to see you around the boards later. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

hey welcome to the Lex.
I'm Sarah.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Hi, I'm Latte :D
Welcome to the Lex!

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

Hey Hey hope to see you on the boards. PM me with any questions or comments.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

HI ^.^
borninwashington
Settled in Forks

Post by borninwashington »

Thanks all for the nice welcome. So, can any of you suggest the best place to post the link to my Pocket Edward video?
Thanks!

borninwashington
ImageImageImage
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Hello! Welcome to the lex! I love your signature by the way, lol!

Im Syd, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.. and about the video, we can only post links on here... so if you go to this thread, you can post it on here :D.

Hope to see you on the boards!

~Syd
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by jesscaa »

Hey I'm Jessica, welcome to the lex! :mrgreen:
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!