Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: hello I'm Danica

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Danica
Wandering Through Town

Post by Danica »

thanks penny. but i'm sure you'll not want me a round when you find my vampire bunny question :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub...
watch out the green imp is about....
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, Danica, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.
I do horseback riding as well, and have also tried archery a couple times, so I'd love to talk to you!

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Danica
Wandering Through Town

Post by Danica »

i know from my extremely random posts already that it might not seem like it but i am really shy :oops:
most of my post will probably be because of cheese induced dreams.
i know i know our parents always warned us about not getting addicted to chedder buy i knew better.
but i'm doing well i'm weaning myself onto edam. its a hard process. 12 steps they say and then i'll be dairy free

what type of horses do you have?
sorry if i seem a bit over excited i'm just amazed people actually read through all that without slipping into comas :lol:
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

^ hahaha, no worries, I often make super long posts... everyone calls them my "monster posts," lol. :lol:

I keep a couple of thoroughbreds, but I also ride at a public barn, so I take care of a lot of school horses. I recently finished training a little 4 year old pony named Sparky. :D I do advanced jump classes, and I do arena and X-country jumping.

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Danica
Wandering Through Town

Post by Danica »

sounds like you are living the life. :D
my family breeds irish draughs, and we take in problem horses and fix them for people.
i never have much luck with thoroughbreds. we got one into break once when i was 15, so we took it to the beach. in the vain hope we'd get a soft landing. it was nuts. i was told to just stay on and ride it as far as i could one way and then turn it and go as far as i could the other. talk about clining on for dear life. when i finally got off there was still knee impressions. :mrgreen: was so annoyed though cause it was only after it was tired that my brothers would get on it and start doing the proper work so they got all the credit!!! grrr. i always saw those little dumby scarecrow things other stables used to get horses used to weight and someone on them. yeah... i was ours. mom always said what was the point in spending good money when i was just standing there :mrgreen:

so how did you get into horses?
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Danica wrote:i know from my extremely random posts already that it might not seem like it but i am really shy :oops:
Im usually a shy girl too, but I find it easier to be myself and get over my shyness here, everybody is really accepting and welcoming! Which reminds me, welcome to the lex! Im Ted, and if you have any questions about how things run here on the lex (though it looks like you're getting the hang of it) or if you just wana talk feel free to PM me!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

hey! welcome to the lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Danica
Wandering Through Town

Post by Danica »

thanks Mrs T and audrey :)