Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Webbs
Settled in Forks

Im Webbs. Nice to meet ya.

Post by Webbs »

How did you pick your screen name?
Well its a name a use for most things but how it came around is my surname is Webbley. Strange? Unusual? It is indeed, ive been called every nickname under the sun so you couldnt surprise me at all. From Wibbly Wobbly Webbley to many others but a close friend often calls me Webbs, and its kind of stuck I guess.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Well you're probably going to criticize me but in all honesty I watched the film first, and another thing you'll probably criticize me on is that I only watched it the August just gone, several months after it was released at the cinema. But I watched the film, and thought "Yeah ok, its alright" then out of my own will and power decided to see where the story had come from and bought the book. Took me about a week to finish it (which is good for me as I dont think I have ever actually finished a book at all, or at least to my knowledge) but also bear in mind i was working a 9-5 job as well, and luckily I was a temp receptionist for a clothing retailers Head Office, so I got to sit there and read all day, and try to hear the phone when it was ringing ;) Anyway, I got through that in a week, I went straight out and bought New Moon, And WoW, it took me 2 days, I spent the whole two days in bed reading it (excepted for washing and eating of course) I was hooked. Then Eclipse took me around 4-5 days to read as I had just started my first year of University therefore I was reading only when I got home. And lastly I went out and bought Breaking Dawn which took me another 4-5 days to read. I remember one night I was reading from about 8.30 til 2 in the morning, and it was only that my eyes were literally shutting as I was reading that I decided to call it a night. Finishing the last page, I was gutted. I went a couple of days and was so lost that I started from the beginning again. I can see this going on for a while ;)
My favourite book, well, I love them all, but its a 50/50 between New Moon and Breaking Dawn. Both very powerful books, and they were the two that had me hooked the most.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Oh making me choose that is so horrible. I love them all, can I put them in an order instead ;) I'd put Edward first, Bella second and Jacob third, although since Breaking Dawn I have seen another side to jacob which im starting to admire. I think he's been through quite a journey in the first 3 books and I really saw a different side to him in Breaking Dawn. But I absolutly love Edward. I mean who wouldnt love to fall in love with a Vampire, not just any vampire, but the PERFECT vampire. And its not that I think he's gorgeous, sexy or hot etc (although I know that some young ladies out there feel that way ;) ), because to be quite frank, I bat for the other team, if you know what I mean, so really I should be leaning towards Bella. ;)

Who is your favorite minor character?
Oh, oh, oh... tough again. But im going to have to say Alice. I absolutly adore that girl. She is so bouncy and generally comes across as a happy person, and when im reading her parts in the book im constantly smiling or laughing. She seems like the type of person anyone would love to have as a best friend.

What are your hobbies?
I love to surf, but living in the city and a good 50 minute drive to the nearest decent beach for surf, its quite a challenge, but a great way to relax. I love movies, im studying a Bachelor Honors in Film and Video in Newport, and absolutly loving it, and ive only been there a couple of weeks. My main aim is to get to America, somewhere like LA or New York to study a Masters degree in Film, and I think its always been a dream to work on a set and be able to create an outstanding number of films that would get recognised. If I work hard enough I think ill get there. :)

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Im from the capital city of Wales, in the United Kingdom.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I am 19.

Anything else you would like to share.
I would like to thank the person who gave me these questions as I am rubbish at starter posts. And I look forward to meeting everyone and speaking about Twilight.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Im Webbs. Nice to meet ya.

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

love your screen name!! welcome to lex and hope to see you around the boards! :D
Betting on Alice.
Hyvanna
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Hyvanna »

Hi -n- Welcome :D
Its ok alot of us seen the moive before we read the books, im finding a lot of us also read them super faster then we've read any other book, I was surprized cuase im a super sloooooooow reader so 4 books in 1month is awesome for me. If you haven't read any of the Fanfic storys you should they are also as addictive as the Saga its self :D there is also on Stephenie's website a 12 chapter tease of Midnight Sun(Edwards Twilight POV) (an a terrible thing that happen to Stephenie while writeing it an the reson why we dont have that AWESOMENESS on our shelfs next to the rest of the Saga :( .) But if ya wanna be a Midnight Sun Vergin that is A OK too. :D
Have Fun -N- Enjoy yourself :D
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Webbs! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Webbs
Settled in Forks

Post by Webbs »

Thank you all so much for your replies. :) I did save the copy of midnight sun from stephenies website and im a bit weary of whether I want to read it or not. I really do, but im also like... "I wish I had the full book instead". I hope she gets around to publishing it sometime later on in life. Id love to have the final book. I will definatly look out for the fan fics, I absolutly love reading writers fan fiction, its so great to see so many people creating their own twilight stories with the fantastic characters. Hope to see you all around :) thanks again.x
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Webbs! Welcome to the Lex! :) See you around the boards!
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

ELLOOOOOO'Z!
I'm vampirechick101....well call me Mimi [:
Welcomeeeeeee!!!
you'll like it here.
PM me if you have questions or just want to make a new friend [X
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*