GrayceM

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

GrayceM

Post by GrayceM »

I'm Grayce or GrayceM on here, it's a variation of my name and I use it for online gaming. I am a 30something mother of 2 teenage boys from NC. I got caught up in the Twilight world by first hearing about the movie on the radio. I'm an avid reader, but had been involved in several other authors' series for a while and had not been looking for a new series.
I bought the first movie and enjoyed it so much that I went and bought the first two books in paperback. I had those read in 2 days and ordered the entire set in hardback, read the partial draft of Midnight Sun and researched some on the internet. I then watched the movie again with a slightly different perspective. My favorite book would have to be Eclipse, though the honeymoon and Jacob's section of Breaking Dawn is right up there also.

Of the three main characters, I do not have a favorite. I tend to empathize more with Bella, I suppose because I can identify with her. Jacob is such a wonderfully warm and passionate character. There's so many different facets to him that it's difficult to keep them contained in one package, and you just know how wonderful he would be as a husband and lifelong partner. Edward...well...he's so stable, so devoted, and romantic that he's irresistable. He's a great mix of old world, teenage innocence, and adult levelheadedness and acceptance. My favorite part of the movie Twilight was when she asked him how old he is. His voice when he says "seventeen" sounds so much deeper and richer and well...older than throughout the rest of the movie. It was perfect!
There's so much I wish they had put into the movies and there were several serious flaws in both also...but I'll save that for the forums.
In real life, I tend to gravitate towards Billy Burke or Peter Facinelli...they are both great guys and closer to my age... ;) , but give me Rob at night and Taylor during the day and I'd be a happy girl in another life. /sigh
Grayce
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: GrayceM

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Grayce! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi there Grayce! I'm Kayla, another older Twilight fan. Welcome to the Lex! I'm sure you will find many like minded adults here, and I hope to see you on some of the adult threads like the Halfway House or Gutter Guys and Gals. Have fun, Kayla
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Welcome Grayce to the Lex. You will enjoy it here. It is a fun and friendly forum of all ages. Would love to discuss Twilight with you. So I hope to see you around the boards.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi Grayce--welcome to the forum. It's always nice to have new "older" Twi-fans join up :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Grayce! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM