Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Junsui
Settled in Forks

Konnichiwa minnasan!!

Post by Junsui »

Hajimemasite!

How did you pick your screen name?
Before I throw anyone off, I am not actually Japanese...nor am I an otaku...I just happen to like Japanese culture. The language, the traditions, the arts, that sort of thing. So, my screen-name is actually a translation of the kanji (In my signature for anyone who can read oriental characters on their computers) for my real name.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I was turned on to the Twilight series by the friend of a friend (who is now my friend- we just hadn't met yet). Rather unfortunately, I read New Moon first, because my library was slow to getting me the copy of Twilight itself. So I never really experienced Twilight the way it should have been...

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
This is a rather unfair question...they all have unique personalities, and I love the depth Mrs. Meyer has given all of them...too difficult to choose. But I rather lean toward Bella.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Probably Leah. The way she was written implies so much more depth than we see come through.

What are your hobbies?
Martial arts, currently karate, though I've tried Tai Chi and I want to get back to it as well as train in Aikido and Taekwondo. I also do a number of fine arts including seamstressing, and I am a writer as well with my first book in the middle of several revisions...

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
The Midwest of the USA. Where the seasons are ice, tornado, rain, drought, and fall. In that order.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Late teens, nearly 20s. I'm in college, if that gives any indication as to which of the two. 8-)
純粋
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Konnichiwa minnasan!!

Post by Feathers »

I would've pegged you for an Otaku. Hm. Still, equally cool! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren (and I am an Otaku, and yes, I know I have a problem.) and if you want to chat about anything, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. I'm friendly. See you around the boards! Ja ne~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Junsui
Settled in Forks

Post by Junsui »

I do enjoy some manga and anime, but very few mainstream favorites and not just anything. Mostly for practicing Japanese; I'm learning to help my karate sensei actually pronounce things right... :lol: Darn that midwestern accent... I'd also love to train in Japan at some point.
純粋
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Hi Junsui! Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirls Like Fast Cars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Iris Messenger
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Iris Messenger »

hey and welcome (back) to the boards! looking forward to seeing you around! feel free to pm if you'd like to talk.

~ Iris
http://portabellaswan.wordpress.com/ <--- fanfiction/twilight blog
http://twilightirc.wordpress.com/ <--- twilight chat
click on banner for graphics gallery

banner and avatar made by me: i take requests
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all! Let's all sit back and enjoy the beautiful, new Lexicon! Don't ya just love the new look? Anyways, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!
:mrgreen:

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.