Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Hey there

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

My name is Sarah and I'm 25 years old.

I wanted to find a place where I could talk with other Twilight fans about my love for the series since the girl who introduced me to their awesomeness isn't as into it as she used to be. I got pestered to read these books by two friends in 2010 but waited til I was done with classes for the semester which was wise since I read them all in five days!

I'd have to say my favorite book is probably Eclipse because of all the personal growth Bella does. I can't pick-I love all the characters. I really loved hearing the back story of all the minor characters during the Illustrated Guide as well.

I live in Washington and have had the pleasure of visiting Forks and La Push twice and hope to go again soon. It's gorgeous up there.

My hobbies include reading, scrapbooking, and hanging out with my husband and black lab :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Hey there

Post by Tornado »

Hi there! I'm envious that you have been to visit Forks. I'd love to go there.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

It's pretty cool, I have to admit! Not to mention beautiful, which is how I got my husband to agree to take me there next summer :)

I'm really enjoying perusing the all the threads, but it looks like you guys have slowed down posting as the saga comes to an end, which is a bummer. It's so nice to see so many other fans :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

There are still some posts that are quite active, like the Breaking Dawn thread and the various communities that are here, Like Rob's Halfway House, which I frequent. It's just a question of finding them.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi, Sarah, welcome to the forum. :wave: Hope you enjoy it here.

Where in WA are you, if I may ask? (I'm in Spokane)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Tornado wrote:There are still some posts that are quite active, like the Breaking Dawn thread and the various communities that are here, Like Rob's Halfway House, which I frequent. It's just a question of finding them.
Oh okay :) So glad to hear :D

And Jestak, I'm on the west side, near Seattle. You guys get much more sun in Spokane which always makes me jealous. I love 80 degree weather!
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi Sarah.

You'll probably run into me a lot at the Rob's halfway house and (hopefully in the not too distant future) the fan fic section. I usually post once a day in some of the threads, but it has been kinda slow and business won't pick up until it comes close to promo and the film coming out as well as a lot of people having their own lives to contend with (work and family).

I do hope that you can post often. It's nice to have some new blood every now and then.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM