Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kristen2193
Settled in Forks

Hello everyone!

Post by kristen2193 »

How did you pick your screen name?
Well, my name is Kristen and those are my favorite numbers.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
Back in middle school, 8th grade to be specific, two of my friends were talking about how upset they were with Edward and how crazy it was that this other boy was running around the forest as a wolf! I was obviously extremely confused, though I didn't actually pick up the book and read until my sophomore year. I bought the first two books, just to get started, and hurried my grandma out of the book store so I could start reading! I couldn't wait until we got the house so I read the first chapter in the car and I've been hooked ever since!

This is a hard one because I love different things about all of the books... but generally I just say Eclipse is my favorite. It's probably because we finally find out more about Jasper and Rosalie's histories.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I'm gonna say Bella. I really connected to her more than the other two. Edward was just too "perfect," at least in Bella's eyes, and too controlling. Jacob, in my opinion, was a too pushy.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Another hard question... I really love all of the Cullens and it's hard to pick one, though Jasper, Rose, and Esme are usually tied for first place. I also find all of the vampires in Breaking Dawn extremely interesting.

What are your hobbies?
I read a lot, actually this series is what got me back into reading for which I'll always be grateful towards Stephenie Meyer for. I also crochet and I'm trying to learn how to knit.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Texas!

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
20!

Anything else you would like to share.
I've never really belonged to any Twilight forums before because I try to keep the saga as my "safe" place but I was feeling nostalgic and really wanted to talk to people about these characters again. :mrgreen:
"I found myself reveling in the aloneness instead of being lonely."
— Bella Swan
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by December »

Kirsten2193 wrote:I've never really belonged to any Twilight forums before because I try to keep the saga as my "safe" place but I was feeling nostalgic and really wanted to talk to people about these characters again.
Hahaha. My dear, I so totally understand the feeling. Both sides of it! Welcome to the Lex.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here. This looks a lot like a form letter, and it is, but I want you to feel very welcome here. I know it's slow, but feel free to wander around and post where you'd like. I am looking forward to your posts and reading what you think.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
kristen2193
Settled in Forks

Post by kristen2193 »

December wrote:Hahaha. My dear, I so totally understand the feeling. Both sides of it! Welcome to the Lex.

Thanks! I'm glad someone understands! :lol:

Openhome wrote:Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!
Thank you for the very helpful information!
"I found myself reveling in the aloneness instead of being lonely."
— Bella Swan
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hi there!