Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Italy
Settled in Forks

hi there!!

Post by Bella_Italy »

How did you pick your screen name?

My name is Isabella and i'm from Italy :) so Bella_Italy

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

I saw the movies first then i decided to read the books as well cause i love reading and for the first time i was completely in love with the story. i found the perfect love story i was looking for years and years. I'll never be bored of twilight. My fav book is New Moon cause is so introspective. i love how stephenie describes Bella's feelings and New Moon is the best for it.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

Team Bella!!! :D she's a simple girl, down to earth, she's stubburn, she knows what she wants, and i really find myself in her.

Who is your favorite minor character?

Alice. She'd be the perfect friend. So loyal and genuine.

What are your hobbies?

I love reading. But my life is writing, i'd love to be a writer some day and im working on a book right now :)

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

Italy.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

20's.

Anything else you would like to share.

got a Tattoo who says "Bella" on my leg. I always been skeptical about tattoos, but this one was really THE ONE. Not because me and Bella share the same name, but cause i find myself in her in so many things. it reminds me to never give up on my dreams.
A few months ago i went to Motepulciano to visit the Volturi's home and i loved it :) being there was like a dream to me. Sharing the same hotel where they slept, walking in thoose streets, going at clock tower...amazing :)

Hugs
Bella
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: hi there!!

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

See you around the boards!
Openhome
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: hi there!!

Post by Tornado »

Welcome to the Forum!