Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
tiarasp_
Settled in Forks

Hello I'm Tiara

Post by tiarasp_ »

How did you pick your screen name?
because I usually use this screen name, so simple but explain everything for me and not really a long screen name, and i use this screen name in my another social network, if you want to know me better, just tell me that you want to know my other social network. Let's be friends^^

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
It's been 3 years I like Twilight, I know I'm late but I don't care. For the first time, I saw The Twilight Saga Movie and so interested then I continued to read the books. I swear, Twilight Saga it's the best thing I've ever like.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
I prefer Edward and Bella, they meant to be always together. FYI, I always be Ed Bell shipper.

Who is your favorite minor character?
My favorite is Bella, I love her personality, her style and her voice. So I just i'm in love with 'Bella'

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are watching movie especially The Twilight Saga, reading book espeacially The Twilight Saga, and I love collecting The Twilight Saga's picts. I love do many stuff about The Twilight Saga
Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
I'm from Indonesia, come and visit me hehe

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I'm a teen yeah I'm 17 years old
Anything else you would like to share.
Help me to get to know further about The Twilight Saga, please. And let's be friends with me eventhough I'm not really good in speak English. It's my pleasure if i have new friends here.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Hello I'm Tiara

Post by Tornado »

Hi there, Tiara! How are you? You're an Edward girl too, are you? :) Are you a fan of Rob? If so, there's a forum on here for all the Rob lovers. While the rest of this board does tend to be quiet these days, the forums for particular interests are still active.
tiarasp_
Settled in Forks

Post by tiarasp_ »

I'm pretty good, how about you? :) I guess I am and I'm a RobSten shipper either. Are you a fan of Rob too? It's nice to know you :)
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Yes, I'm a Rob girl. Visit here to chat to other Rob lovers.